Part 1

"Why...why are we here? More importantly, why am I here?" you drolly asked glaring side eyed at the young men lined up besides you.

How three vampires and two werewolves managed to look like cherubs as they grinned was beyond you. You were currently sitting on a two seater while Ten, Kun, Taeil, Taeyong and Johnny sat on the couch and chairs directly in front of you. It was obvious that your little Dreamies had strategically planned this. The rest of NCT and WayV were littered around the room.

Chenle giggled once. It was rare when you looked as if you were really going to pop a cork with them, "Noona...."

Renjun spoke soothingly, "Noona, we are just trying to help you out."

You twitched once, "Help me? Help me do what? And what makes you think I need help?"

Jeno's tail swished behind him once, his arms folded, "If we leave it up to you, you would never get a move on. We talked about this a year ago and as far as I can see, you are not any step closer to finding a mate."

You might have tossed something at their heads if you had something in your hand, "That's cause I haven't thought about it!" you cried.

You had purposely tried not to think about. Part of you thought, surely they couldn't be serious. You couldn't look at the men in front of you. You never in a million years thought that your Dreamies would put this together. You were going to strangle them.

"We know!" Jaemin cried, clapping his hands once, "That's why we are doing this. Look, we put together the strongest and best of NCT and WayV as potential candidates."

Before you could say something, a soft and strong voice cut through smoothly. Taeil gave the Dreamies a stern eye. "I hope you aren't trying to force something that may not be there."

Jisung shook his head, his tail swishing once, his ears high alert on top of his head, "We aren't. Really! We just wanted her to think about it. To consider it. We would like for her to choose a mature one from our packtribe, someone that can take care of her."

Indignation filtered throughout from across the room.

"We are mature", Yang Yang muttered darkly.

Lucas bared his fangs once, "What makes you think that the rest of us couldn't take care of her?"

Mark laughed once making Lucas hit him on the arm, his red eyes flashing once, "Why are you laughing?"

"Lucas, you are the least mature one of all of us!"

Lucas shot to his feet, "I am not!"

Mark only laughed hard clapping his hands once, not in the least disturbed by Lucas beginning to see red.

"I can take care of her just as well!" he cried before pointing at Mark, "And might I remind you, we are the same age."

"Only in numbers...", snickered Mark.

You rolled your eyes again, "Lucas, you don't even like me like that! What are you complaining about?"

"That's not the point!" Lucas cried turning towards you.

You threw up your hands. You knew for a fact that half the ones complaining did not have feelings for you like that. But apparently it was a principle. One you didn't really understand.

Yuta couldn't help himself as he threw towards Lucas, "Even Haechan-ah can act more mature than you."

Haechan waved his arms once, "Hey! I'm really mature! I can't help if the sun revolves around me! That doesn't make me less mature! It just makes me brilliant."

Haechan dramatically posed, making the whole room stare at him.

Haechan wagged his eyebrows, "See what I did there?"

The room returned all of it's occupants ignoring the young pup.

Lucas hissed at Yuta pointing at Haechan, "Really? Don't compare me to him! He's a little boy!"

You heard Haechan gave an indignant cry as you rubbed your temples.

Jaemin clapped his hands twice, "People, please! This argument is not why we gathered here today!"

"Then why are we here?" Kun asked.

"For possibilities!!" Jaemin grinned, waving his right hand from left to right in an arc dramatically.

You shot to your feet, only to have Chenle and Jisung fuss over you to get you to sit down.

You sat.

"Okay! We understand that we can't force anything." Renjun started, "That's not why we are here. We are here for the sole reason of opening a dialogue. We realize over the last year that Y/N was not even considering the possibility. We just wanted to know from our picks, if any of you Hyungs might consider such a possibility. That is all."

"And if they don't?" Doyoung asked.

Jeno looked serious, raising his chin, "We'll be sad but we just want her to find the best one for her. I mean, if it's outside our packtribe then fine, but we really hoped that maybe, just maybe there is hope within our packtribe."

"That is awfully thoughtful of you." Jaehyun observed.

"Good, so who wants to go first?" Jaemin grinned, rubbing his hands together.