Part 5

You were currently in the shared compound that the Dreamies and you lived at. 

You were in the living room when the door opened and Haechan came sauntering in along with Mark

"Are you people ready?" Haechan asked, striking a pose. You shook your head at the sunglasses he was wearing and returned to the book you were reading.

Mark almost walked into him when he stopped but was able to pivot fast enough making his way to you. The two of you greeted each other as he sat down next to you.

Haechan pushed his sunglasses down his nose and looked around, "Where is everyone?" He realized then that you were the only one sitting in the living room.

"Still getting ready!" you snorted flipping a page.

Haechan gave a solemn nod, "Oh, well that can be forgiven."

You didn't even look up, "It's a glade party. Not like we've done this before."

Haechan mocked gasped, "Y/N-ssi, it's a party. That is the operative word."

Mark rolled his eyes.

It was an adjustment period once you woke up. You knew that there were many you didn't like when you came back to life. Haechan was one of them. He had barely begun to tolerate the vampire Dreamies when you came along. Haechan had refused to call you Noona even when the other Dreamies said he could. You didn't mind either way but you didn't want him to be uncomfortable. Although it seems over the years Haechan had gotten used to the vampires of the Dreamies and you, he still did not call you Noona.

You flipped another page, "You need to calm down."

Haechan retorted, "And you need to calm up but we don't always get what we want!"

Mark couldn't help himself, "And yet that never seems to have stopped you."

Haechan mocked laughed. "Har-de-har-har..."

"Yo! We ready to do this!" came the loud voice from the second floor. Mark looked behind the couch up to the balcony to see Jaemin waving madly.

"What's up people! Is we ready?" Haechan yelled.

"Yo!! Let's get a move on!" Jaemin called down the hall before he dove off the balcony and landed gracefully.

You merely flipped to the next page. Mark couldn't help the chuckle as he noticed this. You had long since gotten used to the loud voices and jumping off the balcony that it no longer phased you. They barely used the stairs. Cased in point, Jeno came running on all fours down the hall and darted off and over the balcony. If it wasn't for Jaemin's vampire senses and reflex, he would have been crashed into but as such he managed to duck quickly as Jeno jumped over him.

"Watch it!" Jaemin cried.

"Don't be so slow to get out of the way then!", Jeno retorted dusking himself off as Chenle and Jisung sat on the balcony and swinging their legs around. Then they dropped straight down. Renjun was the only one that had the grace to walk down the stairs.