Part 17

Taeil balled his fists, his claws digging into his palm, "I feel like I should have considered such a scenario."

Kun was calm as he stated, "This is new for all of us. Now that we know we can fix the problem."

Kun and XiaoJun wasted no time in beginning their research. They started with their own library trying to look up all they could about Yin power and its effects. Strangely there isn't a whole lot recorded and nothing that could help you so the two of them went to NCT compound to discuss it with them. Currently they were meeting with Taeil, Taeyong, Doyoung and Johnny.

Taeil hated that you were still suffering even now. At this rate, how would he be a worthy mate for you?

"Hyung, this is not your fault." Taeyong muttered reading his mind.

Kun nodded once, "I agree. It's not your fault. That is exactly how those that cultivate the Yin would want you to feel. You are not guilty so cut it out. Y/N needs us right now."

Taeil shook himself. They were right. If he was so inclined he would pout later. Right now you needed him. He spoke, "There aren't a lot of details about Yin from the werewolves perspective either. There is nothing that I remember that sounds like what we are dealing with from my studies."

Taeyong asked looking around, "What do we do? What does Y/N need from us?"

The room went silent.

"Yin cultivation gives them a unique and awful twist of power. Even if they are gone their effects still lingers around?" Doyoung asked no one in particular. He paused then, ".....If that's the case, we need to break their effect."

"How...How?" Johnny repeated.

XiaoJun chewed on his lip, "Could we negate it?"

"Meaning?" Doyoung asked.

XiaoJun shifted his gaze to Taeil, "We know of the effects of the Yin but what about Yang?"

"Still gets back to how?" Johnny stated.

"No, XiaoJun might be onto something", Kun muttered before shifting his own gaze to Taeil, "You've ascended. There has to be a way to take some of your power to negate the effects of the Yin. Once the two meet they should force a balance and therefore negate the negative effects."

"So that's what we need to research then?" Doyoung clarified, "How to harness the power of the Yang?"

"Harness the power of the Yang in another person." Kun further clarified.

How long had you been awake with close to no sleep? You weren't sure anymore but now you were confined to your bed

How long had you been awake with close to no sleep? You weren't sure anymore but now you were confined to your bed. You lacked the energy to do anything much anymore. Since then Ten had to drain your blood twice. They didn't say it to you but WayV feared that whatever this was was doubling down on it's attack. If you didn't die from lack of sleep it would be from blood drain. Your Dreamies constantly tried to feed you but you lacked the energy to even swallow so they resorted to liquid food but it seemed you were having a hard time keeping anything down.