Part 2

"When did I agree to this? I never agreed to this!" you cried your head in your knees.

Jaemin pouted and sunk down next to you, swinging his arms around your shoulder, "Noona, we love you. I know it's asking a lot but can you at least hear them out."

You raised your head, eyes narrowed with a pout.

"I'm curious. Is there a reason you are so against them?" Jeno asked.

You sat back in your seat, making Jaemin drop his arm. Then you sunk a little. "Dunno..." you muttered your gaze on the ground.

"I told you. You aren't going to force her. If she really doesn't want to have this conversation, then it's well within her rights", Taeil reminded.

"I agree." Taeyong spoke up, "I can understand why you are doing this but you need to think about this from your Noona's perspective. Maybe she doesn't have anything other than family feeling for any of us."

Jisung nodded, "Well, we would know that if Noona told us!"

You finally relented, "Fine, fine. Do what you want to do. We are all here anyway. May as well. But trust me, your behinds are not safe tonight."

The Dreamies giggled nervously to each other before looking at their selected Hyungs.

"So, who first?" Jaemin asked.

Taeil, Ten, Taeyong, Johnny and Kun looked at each other before Ten stood to his feet. He bounded over and sat down next to you. You looked at him and he cleared his throat. The Dreamies held their breath. The rest of NCT and WayV watched with interest.

"You know I adore you!" Ten finally spoke with a grin.

You nodded once. You had no idea what to expect from this exchange today, so you were tense.

"But, I know that I don't like you like that. Being a mate I mean. I think we are better as siblings, tribe members, you know?"

Ten was short and to the point making you nod. Honestly, you thought of Ten like a big brother and nothing else. The two of you had slowly bonded over the years with both of you not remembering your past before joining. Especially after you came back to life, there was a sense of disorient-ness that you did not know what to do with. It was Ten that helped you through that. Although you had the Dreamies and later both NCT and WayV, you still felt a keen sense of loss knowing that you didn't remember anything prior to the time you woke up in your father's, the Professor house.

Ten reached over and patted your hands, "Though I hope you find a good mate." Then he took your face in his hands and kneaded them, "Cause you are so cute!!"

You yanked your face back with an eye roll, "Get thee away from me, hence!"

Ten laughed as he stood and returned to his seat. You glared at the others who were chuckling at such a display. Meanwhile Taeyong looked between Taeil and Johnny before standing and coming over and sitting by you.

You gazed at Taeyong and thought the NCT Alpha was slowly blushing the longer you looked at him. His face looked a little red and he twisted his lips up in a kind of thinking pout.

"Well?" Ten prompted when after a minute Taeyong still hadn't said anything.

When he did begin to speak, he didn't look at you and for the first time since you knew him he did not have the confidence that came with being an Alpha, "Honestly, when I first met you, I wasn't 100% sure about you. I mean, even dead, you managed to get NCT and WayV to be....friends? Dare I say?"

Your mouth twitched once.

Taeyong paused and looked up at you, "I wasn't sure of a person who could inspire such a thing but after you came back I got to know you. At first, it was just because I wanted my pups to be happy so I wanted to make sure you could take care of yourself. Hm...."