Foreword

It's the first of October!! Which means we can get this show on the road!! 

First off, thank you so much for clicking to read this story!! 

This is a sequel to my NCT fan fiction Bloody Moon! I want to take a moment to thank everyone for the comments, favs and add-to-reading-lists for Bloody Moon! It's officially my most read, comment, faved, etc story here on Wattpad! I'm really grateful and happy that it seemed to have become so popular! 

So I'm back with a sequel that was a seed of an idea that was planted at the end of Bloody Moon. I didn't really expect this story to be as long as it's going to be but it turned out to be looooong... 

So I will let you continue and start the story. But first a little game to keep in mind. If you are reading this while this is being uploaded you will have the benefit of guessing. There will be a guest Kpop group as the antagonists in this story. While you are reading try to see if you can guess who it is before they show up.  

Hint: It's a title track from a group's MV 

If you are reading this after this is finish uploading then this group will be joined in the tags of this story. 

So without further ado....

Happy reading! 

------

PS: The cover was edited together by me and the photo I used is as credited: 

https://www.pexels.com/photo/sky-space-moon-astronomy-47367/

------

Also if anyone is interested I have an original story currently being upload here on Wattpad titled To An Oasis. So if you were ever interested in how I write a original story...