Part 7

When you woke up, you woke up to a cold chill down your spine that burned. You were not like the others but even your limited sense was going off like a siren. Your head throbbed and you instinctively went to lift your hand to your temple. But you couldn't as you were restrained. You looked down to see your hands in chains, strung up between two trees. You swallowed. What happened? You looked around. You weren't in NCT territory nor WayV, that much you could determine but where? 

Why were you like this?

You felt yourself burn as if a thousand eyes were searing into your skin. Despite your headache, you twisted your head this way and that trying to determine the source.

"You are...so cute...."

You jerked when you felt a hot breath next to your ear. You craned your head away and backward to try to see who it was.

A young man with green hair grinned at you. But his eyes. His white eyes were practically empty but for the small dark dot that was supposed to be a pupil. He cracked his neck to the side before moving deftly under your arm to be in front of you. He was wearing some kind of yellow suit that was cut in such a manner to show his stomach. His legs were encased in black leather.

You finally worked up the courage to ask, "Who are you?"

He clapped his hands showing his black nail polish as he threw over his shoulder. "Hyung, isn't she so cute!!"

You breathed as your eyes tried to find who he was talking to. However you suddenly had hands cupping your face, "So cute!"

You jerked your face back but he seemed unperturbed at the gesture. You gave your best glare.

"She is pretty cute."

You jerked your head up to see five other men walking towards you. They seemed to appear out of nowhere. One minute they weren't there and the next they were. The one that spoke had white hair, dressed in black leather. He had the same empty white eyes that were highlighted by...and you couldn't tell if it was a line drawn across his face or a piece of jewelry.

The one with white hair continued to speak, lifting his fencing sword to this shoulder with a lazy smirk, "I could be satisfied with this."

You remembered now, however blurry. It was them that came in the night and stole you away from your Dreamies. You weren't sure how long you were out but the memory of that night washed over you. It had been an ordinary night filled with it's usual antics before everyone retired to bed.

But then suddenly, you were woken out of your sleep quite forcibly. Your eyes shifted to the man still admiring you. You remembered him most of all as his face was the one you saw. You kept a knife under your pillow and your first instinct was the slash at him. He only grinned and easily dogged. You rolled out of bed to the other side, knife in hand and both Johnny and Ten's voice ringing in your head. You didn't ask questions only to throw the knife at him and reach for another. There were a total of six knives hidden in various places in your room.

But by the time you turned the tall man with a maniacal grin was in front of you. You tried to stab him but he only caught your wrist. Then you heard the scream of one of your Dreamies.

Focus! Never lose focus. No matter what. If someone you love is dying and bleeding, panicking will not help. You have to eliminate the threat before helping them. Anything less will get both of you in further trouble.