Fangirl Corner

Thank you for reading this story!! I hope it was enjoyable!! 

I wonder if anyone was able to to guess that Exo would be the antagonist for this story. Ironically, I'm not a fan of Exo but I loved Obsession (and Monster)! When I saw the MV I think that helped write this sequel. 

Before that I didn't really have much of an idea past the mate choice. I thought about making a kind of "Click your Heart" type story. Eventually, even though I chose five(?) boys as mate choices, I was going to narrow it down to writing about either of my double bias: Taeyong or Johnny. Originally I wanted to choose Johnny as the lead male for this story but for some reason Taeil popped up. 

I was like "if you think you can run this story to the end, by all mean." lol. 

I think Taeil managed to run this story, don't you think? 

Since I love Super M, Exo in this story was more Kai and Baekhyun bias as I know them best from Super M. Actually it was Super M that showed me the charm that Kai and Baekhyun had that I didn't really see before. I actually love Exo-M but that is ancient history. lol 

I'll leave you with an FMV I made that is a story concept that I'm not sure I'll ever get around to putting pen to paper as it were. However I personally like the story concept and the MV. 

What do you get if you mash up NCT with Serial Experiments Lain? 

Also if anyone is interested in some of my original writings, I have a completed story called To An Oasis already posted here on my Wattpad. I plan to have other original writings as well. 

Thank you!!