Part 10

You were back between the trees on the ground and in chains. This time you couldn't stop your tears. You didn't care if they saw you now. You were afraid. There was no other way for it. It was close to three weeks now. Three week in this nightmare. Not only was Kai interested in you, the one called Baekhyun was beginning to gaze at you a little longer than necessary.

You wanted to be back home. With NCT and your Dreamies. With WayV. And.... you found you wanted Taeil. The real Taeil. He wouldn't act or do half the things that Kai did as Taeil. He wouldn't do that. You admitted it yourself that you missed the real Taeil. You missed him. He was always kind to you, going out of his way to make sure he didn't overstep any boundaries. You had always felt a bit bad about it but was grateful that he made that effort when you weren't ready. You had always struggled with your feelings but now....

When Kai was in Taeil's form you felt nothing. Not a thing. It didn't feel like it did with the real Taeil. But what did that mean? What was this feeling? All you knew right now was that you wanted to go home. Back to NCT, back to WayV and to your Dreamies. And Taeil....

"Ugh, are you still crying?" Sehun asked.

You were used to them appearing out of nowhere and just glared at him in response.

"Maybe if you relax, you would enjoy it.", Sehun pointed out.

"Enjoy what?", You snapped, "I don't want to be the object of your obsession."

Sehun shrugged, "You don't get a choice. Just like we don't have a choice on what or who we obsess over."

"You guys are nothing but demons. Even supernatural creatures have more honor." At least the ones you knew did.

Sehun smirked, "You're right. Now you are beginning to catch on."

"What are you talking about?"

When you blinked Sehun was holding your chin in his hand, "We are demons. Exo was a werewolf pack until we decided to cultivate Yin energy."

"Why?"

He looked at you as if you were stupid, "For its power."

"Was it worth it?" you inquired.

"Power is always worth it."

"And yet, look at what you've become. You cannot be happy like that."

Sehun gazed at you before throwing your chin back at you. He stood his back to you. "You have no room to speculate."

You looked up at him, "You sold your soul and this is your reward. Great power perhaps but your obsessions will get you killed one day."

"How so?"

You looked to see Baekhyun leaning on a tree that your chain was on.

He turned and grinned at you, "Our power tempers any consequence of our obsessions. Case in point, no one has been able to find you. Have you ever wondered why? Our power."

"Exo used to be bigger than it was but those fools did not agree with our new direction so they left." Sehun explained, turning back to you with a grin, "It's their loss."

"I think it was their salvation."

Your chin was pulled to the side and you found yourself trapped in Baekhyun's white gaze, "You seem to have a lot to say on the subject but your opinion is irrelevant. You think you have any power over us. No, girl, you don't. And no one else does either."