Part 21

Despite the stellar success NCT was furious with the Dreamies for their stunt that morning.

"What the devil were you thinking?"Mark cried, slapping Haechan upside the head. He slapped him again for good measure. Haechan has the sense not to try to dodge.

Johnny snapped, "They weren't!"

Doyoung pinched the bridge of his nose, "I can't with this stupidity."

Jeno spoke, back straight, "We were doing what we thought was best for Noona."

Jaehyun sighed, "There had to be another way to get your results without you being so reckless!"

Taeyong's tail snapped back and forth and growled, "Reckless doesn't even begin to describe this stunt! And using Mira steel. You could have seriously hurt Taeil! I thought you guys had matured a little beyond this."

You tried to placate everyone, "Come on, guys! Nothing happened! It all worked out for the best!"

"That is besides the point!" Taeyong hissed.

Taeil nodded, "Although it worked well the point is anything could have happened. And to jeopardize their pack members like this?"

Jaemin bristled and defended, "We were close by. If it looked like something was going wrong we would be there. We didn't completely abandon them."

"That fact that they are sprouting this nonsense says they cannot understand the consequences of their actions. What if locking your Noona up had an adverse effect!" asked Johnny.

"Like I said, we were there in case something happened!"

"Boys!" You cut in, "I'm okay!"

"Y/N-ah...." Taeyong crossed the distance and placed his hands on your shoulder, "....we can see that. But that isn't the issue. They still put yours and Taeil's safety at risk. This is not something I can ignore."

"Bu...."

Taeyong held up his hand and you knew that Alpha was speaking. You nodded and reached up to clutched his hand, "Can I say one more thing?"

Taeyong eyed you before nodding slowly.

"Do what you think is best, Alpha. But I ask for mercy with their punishment."

Mercy they did not get. What they got was a bootcamp worthy of all bootcamps. Physical training that made you ache and you weren't even doing it. However that paled when two weeks later both NCT and WayV met up. You thought Taeyong was scary but Kun seemed scarier. He just stared at the Dreamies for so long that you thought he wasn't paying attention. But everyone knew that Kun sometimes took that long to respond.

"You were right to punish them, Alpha. I will make sure they get a proper punishment as well."

You admit to trying to saddle up to Kun. You tugged on his sleeve, "Kun-ge..." you whined.

"No."

"I..."

"No."

"But..."

"No."

"Can I say one thing?" you raised an index finger and looked at him pleading.

"You may."

"If it wasn't for them, Oppa and I would probably still be at a standstill. I ask for mercy for them."

"I heard you and the answer is still no. There is a principle to uphold. They will be punished. I heard there was a physical bootcamp. I see your legs are still sore."