Part 16

"Y/N?!" Lucas cried a piece of chicken narrowly missing it's mark.

"Stop spraying food all over the place!" Ten cried as everyone just about shot up to their feet.

Kun came around in two steps and took your wrist. Before he even reached you he could hear your heart spiking. All of them could. However before anyone could really start to try to panic, you were waking up like nothing happened.

So much so, you finished your sentence as if you didn't take a pause, ".....you blew up the microwave. Seems to me that is also a force beyond your comprehension...."

When you finished you looked around to see 10 vampires standing over you. You blinked and looked around, "Why are we standing guys?"

Your heart rate had lowered back down as if it crashed back down. Kun gazed at you. Did you really not feel that? He released your wrist.

Jaemin asked the first to break the silence, "Noona, are you okay!"

"Yea, I'm fine. Why?"

Jaemin looked alarmed at Kun.

Kun was silent a moment before asking, "Y/N, you just fell dead asleep now. You didn't know?"

You crinkled your nose, "Fell asleep? When?"

"Just now. Like two minutes ago."

You yawned suddenly, "Well, I am kind of sleepy....."

Kun noticed you seemed a bit sleepy here lately. The others began to retake their seat and WinWin switched with Kun himself by way of switching their plates. It scared him when you suddenly just feel asleep. For all intents and purposes you looked like you passed out. You would be safer with Kun next to you.

Kun took his new seat, his red eyes never leaving yours, "Y/N...are you sleeping well?"

You scratched your cheek and picked at your food, avoiding his gaze.

"Y/N?" Kun said sternly.

Still you picked.

"I will take that as a no, you aren't sleeping well. Which begs the question, why didn't you say anything?" Kun's voice was soft but stern.

You shrugged, "I guess I thought it would get better."

"It's been a week." Renjun remarked.

"That's immaterial. We don't know what is going on so any little thing is subject to scrutiny." Kun stated.

Ten couldn't help himself, "Something you are good at."

To Kun's credit he let that roll off his back, "Well, we will let it go for now. I will brew you some tea tonight and you will tell me in the morning if it helped or not."

You nodded.

Even with chamomile tea, that night you still could not sleep. You expect for the tea to work as it had knocked you out when you used it before. But not tonight. As usual you got very acquainted with the top of your ceiling. By the morning you were starting to feel sick because of your lack of sleep in the past week. You had counted and daydreamed until finally it was 8:00am and you pulled yourself out of bed, got washed up and went downstairs.

As you expected Kun was already up and fixing breakfast when you stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen. You thought surely he would have heard you as you sounded like a herd of wild elephants to your own ears.

"Y/N...." Kun said surprised as you plopped down in a seat, lying your head on the table and groaned.

"You didn't sleep?"