Chapter 29:Last

Exton's POV

Days, weeks and months had pass.

Pero hindi ko pa rin nakakalimutan ang sinabi ni Vien.

I'm bothered, I don't want her to leave but if she have to, then I'll support her.

Natatakot din akong ibigay niya sa akin ang lahat. I don't want her to see me as her everything. I don't want her to be selfless.

Yes, she's my queen, she's my world pero ayoko siyang sakalin, ayokong sa akin nakabase ang mga desisyon niya. I want her to think of herself too, it's not all about me or about our relationship.

Hindi ko maexplain ang side ko, though I'm still happy that she stayed.

"Bal... Happy Birthday!" I greeted her.

It's her birthday. I want to surprise her like what she did in my birthday last year but she doesn't want it.

Kaysa naman masira ang mood niya, hindi ko nalang ginawa.

"Thank you, Love" she smiled. I kissed her forehead and hugged her from behind.

"Happy Birthday, tol!" lumapit naman sina Geo.Geo greeted her.

"Salamat, gago" nakipag apir pa siya.

Ngumiwi silang lahat sakaniya. I chuckled.

"Kapag kay Exton, nagiging Britanica ka, kapag sa amin Vien ka? Yung totoo may dual personality ka ba?" I chuckled again, I know Vien can feel that I'm chuckling because I am hugging her.

"Bakit? Jowa ba kita? Tsaka bakit ka ba nandito? Umuwi ka na nga don asawa mo" she laughed

I'm happy she hasn't changing herself to her friends. Siguro sa akin lang.

"Tss, pinaalala mo pa" Geo walked out.

We laughed and went to their dinning.

We ate, the celebration wasn't that big. She just invited her friends and mine.

Nang mag gabi na ay umuwi na rin ang gago. I stayed.

I want to sleep here tonight but Tito Michael is here so I decided not to.

"Here's my gift" I said and handed her a small velvet and black box.

She smiled.But her smile faded when she saw my gift.

It's a silver necklace.May tear shaped siyang pendant.It worth thousands.

"T-Thank you, isn't it too expensive?" tumingin siya sa akin.

I smiled. "You are more precious, you're a diamond, bal"

I said ang kissed her.

"Kailan mo balak magpakasal?" I asked. We're here at my condo.

We're just cuddling. Gumalaw siya at tiningnan ako.

"We're too young for that, love" she smiled.

"Age doesn't matter" I chuckled.

She laughed."Haha, I don't know, when we're both ready?"