Special Chapter

Exton's POV

"Love?" I extended my arm to my baby so she came to me right away.

Galing ako sa kwarto, kagigising lang, siya naman ay sa kusina.

She looked at me, I kissed her forehead first before answering.

"Yes, baby?"

"Where's Vernice?" kumunot ang mukha niya.

"I'm sure nasa mga kaibigan niya 'yon,  don't worry about her," she nodded, I looked around and smirked.  "Walang tao baby..."

"Ano ngayon?" ayan nanaman ang nakakatakot na tingin niya.

"Baka gusto mong gumawa ng pangatlo?" Natawa ako nang mahina niyang sinuntok ang tiyan ko, napabitaw tuloy ako sa baywang niya.

"Stop it, Exton." she rolled her eyes and started walking to the kitchen again, she's baking some cookies.

I love her cookies!

"But baby..." I'm pretending that I'm sulking, I was like a baby. Well, I'm her baby!

"No." tumalikod siya sa akin saka chineck ang bini-bake niya.

I hugged her from behind. She didn't react, lalo tuloy akong sumimangot.

"You're not hugging me, don't you love me na?"

She seriously faced me.

"No." she answered, lumaki ang mga mata ko and felt my heart dropped.

She don't love me anymore?

I looked at her like I was gonna cry infront of her, she just laughed and kissed me in the lips.

What was that? Is that supposed to be a joke?!

It's not funny!!

I was ready to get revenge to Vien when the kupal came in.

"Mom?" I rolled my eyes, istorbo talaga 'to kahit kailan e.

"Shaoton" Vien hugged him.

He's our son, ang nag iisang bwisit sa bahay na 'to, istorbo kasi lagi.

"Do you know where Vernice is?" Hinihingal pa siyang nagsasalita.

"Dad told me she's with her friends, why?" tumingin silang dalawa sa akin, aba malay ko, hula ko lang naman 'yon.

"She's lying mom!" Shaoton exclaimed. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin, kailangan ba sumigaw? "I heard from her friends that she'll go away with her boyfriend. Makikipag tanan na raw siya." He continued.

Nagulat kami sa sinabi niya. How is that possible?

"What are you saying, Ton? Wala naman ata sa ugali ni Vern na makipagtanan na lang, she's too innocent for that." I commented, he rolled his eyes on me. Aba, 'tong bata na 'to!

"Dad, sorry to ruin your imagination, but Vernice isn't that innocent girl like what you are thinking." tumingin pa siya sa malayo na animo'y nag iisip.

Akala mo naman talaga may isip.

"Nakipagtanan talaga siya?" My baby talked so tumahimik na lang ako.

"Yes mom. What do you want me to do?" she's looking at her mom intently, he's always like that, attentive to his mom, tapos 'pag sa 'kin, 'di na lang ako magtalk.