Chapter One: Welcome to Hogwarts

❝Hogwarts

❝Hogwarts

looks after its 

students.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Chapter 1

Welcome To Hogwarts

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

I stood on the platform next to Daphne nervously playing with my fingers. Uncle Jasper scolded me for not following my etiquette lessons on how to present myself in public. My luggage trunks were new and spotless, with my initials in shimmering silver. I had gone with Ms. Malfoy and Draco to Diagon Alley over the summer for all the supplies I needed for school. It was a really fun time. Especially when we ended the day at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. As much as Narcissa loved spoiling Draco, he wasn't a little girl to pick out pretty dresses and hair ribbons for.

 I got a whole new wardrobe and my newest prized possession, my wand. Olivander was one of the people who didn't attempt to hide their curiosity over the claims my family has made over the centuries. He was extremely pleased when I was chosen by an English Oak wood wand with a Phoenix Feather core. Merlin was rumored to have an English Oak wand but it's never actually been verified.

 Personally and secretly, I was excited to receive a phoenix feather core since Uncle once let it slip that my father was one of the rare owners of a Phoenix. This excitement was kept to myself, though, I didn't want to make anyone upset.

"Ah, it's almost time, Girls," My uncle sighed in his typical reflective state wrapping an arm around each of our shoulders, "Best find the others before the train takes off. Tardiness is one of the worst traits to grow into."

"Father, please," Daphne frowned, shaking her father's arm from her shoulder hoping no one saw the display of affection.

She spotted a familiar black-haired girl coming our way and pranced to meet her. Leaving me and her father to watch her things. I leaned into his side and wrapped my arm tightly around him. The others said I wasn't going to be a Slytherin because Slytherin didn't want blood traitor offspring. If I didn't get into Slytherin, I don't know what my uncle would do. Fear of him shouting at me kept me quiet. Whatever would happen, it wouldn't be good.

"Ah, little Estelle," He hummed rubbing my shoulder, "No need to worry. You'll be all set up in the Slytherin dormitories before you even think about missing home."

"Slytherin. But what if-," My nervous fretting was cut off by a familiar figure greeting my uncle. 

It was Ms. Malfoy with Mr. Malfoy following shortly behind him. Draco must already be on the train. He could hardly wait to be at Hogwarts and wouldn't shut up about it the last time I saw him. Ms. Malfoy started to fuss over my hair before collecting herself. I liked the affection. I wonder if my mother would be doing the same things right now if she were alive.