Chapter 1

Keades pov

Well this is a crazy situation we've been forced into. OK first off I was kidnapped, then I wind up in this weird school along with 15 other ultimates and along with that I have no memory of what happened!

Well at least everyone seems nice so far. Except for rantaro, I just got weird vibe from him like he's enjoying our situation but maybe I'm just over thinking things. Me and shuichi discided to head upstairs next hoping to find more students but what we saw was crazy to say the least.

"please play a game of chess with me! An advanced A.I such as yourself would be quite the challenge!" a boy with glasses and a checkered scarf (I wanted to give kokichi a nerdy look to fit his ultimate) pleaded with a flustered looking white haired boy.

"please nows not the time to be playing games" the white haired boy protested

"oh but I'll probably never get the chance to have a battle of wits against a splendid A.I such as yourself again." the boy said looking desperate. Wait a minute! A.I?

"hold on did you say A.I?" I asked.

"yes! Kiibo here is a advanced A.I capable of functioning the same as a human being. Isn't that incredible!"

"there's no need for all this flattery" kiibo said blushing.

"so your really a robot?" I asked.

"yes. Is that a problem?" kiibo asked looking angry.

"oh no not at all" I turned to the shorter boy "and what's your name" I asked trying to change the subject.

"my name is kokichi ouma. I am the ultimate chess player." a chess player? I guess that explains the checkered scarf.

"I've heard of you" shuichi piped up "you've played against over a thousand people and never lost" holy crap over a thousand! I guess that's why he's called the ultimate chess player.

"every one of those people gave it their all so I had a blast playing against them" kokichi said smiling cutely "there's nothing that gets the blood pumping more than playing against someone who trying with every fibre of their being to win.

I smiled. He seems like a sweet kid albeit a little odd.

" so would you like to play against me? "

" Umm maybe once we get out of here"

"awwww that's what everyone else says" kokichi said looking disappointed. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"well we best get going see you around!"

"see you"

"bye bye"

Well that's the first chapter done. I promise they'll be more rantaro in the next chapter. I just wanted to show off kokichis new personality for this au. Hope you enjoy!