Chapter 13

Shuichis pov

We all stood in mius laboratory. Maki and kaito were demanding that rantaro tell them where he went with the key but he only replied with sly remarks. Before it could escalate to violence miu surprisingly stepped in.

"hey you guys can have your shit show later right now we're trying out my new invention"

"what is this invention of yours do?" I asked.

She flashed a cocky grin "why I'm glad you asked! This invention of mine is going to give you a VR experience like any other! It will fuse your minds to the avatars body. It's completely harmless and a lot of fun! So what do you say? You'll play right?"

We all agreed since it looked fun. Boy were we wrong!

*time skip*

Miu was dead. And we had to find out who did it. Right now we had tied rantaro down as the killer but then he said something unexpected.

"fine! The killer is gonta"

The more I looked into it the more it made sense. And the terrifying truth behind it all was that gonta was tricked by rantaro. The worked together and gonta was forced to take the fall. Gonta cryed and cryed. He blamed himself. Damnit this is just too cruel!

"wait don't take gonta away! He's so nice and I was going to teach him how to play chess so please don't take him away" kokichi begged sobbing his heart out.

"gonta sorry kokichi gonta fail you" the two boys embrace. Crying into each others arms.

Once gontas execution started kaito held kokichi into his chest so he wouldn't have to see it but he could still hear everything causing the poor boy to have a breakdown.

In short this trail was filled with nothing but Dispair.