Chapter 5

Keades pov

I don't understand. why the announcement playing? Isn't the mastermind dead? I ran to the library with shuichi and found angies dead body. Did I just kill an innocent person?

"what the hell just happened?" kaito yelled.

"clearly a murder has taken place. Someone was just following the rules of this place" rantaro stated.

"yep and now the class trail can begin!" (there's no first blood perk in this) monokuma appeared and handed us the monokuma file. If monokuma still being controlled then the mastermind must still be alive! Then that means I really did kill one of my own.

" how the fuck are we supposed to find the killer. We're not detective" miu said bitterly.

"I have an idea who it is but I hope I'm wrong." Kokichis eyes darted towards me. He knows I killed her. Shuichi probably knows too. That's good. That means I won't have to out myself in the trial. I'm scared to die but if my sacrifice can save everyone else then I'll gladly do it!

*Time skip to after keades execution*

Suichis pov

I cryed. I couldn't help It. Keade atamasu. The girl I had grown so close to had been brutally executed. Everyone else was crying too. There was barely a dry eye in the trail ground. Except for him.

The green haired boy started giggling out of no where. I stood there. Perplexed at how he could laugh after witnessing such a burtal seance.

"and she said she wouldn't kill. What a joke! Oh well at least she wasn't boring."

I didn't even think. My body just reacted on its own. I pushed rantaro to the ground and punched him repeatedly, yelling random nonsense as I did. Kaito pulled me off him and held me back as I struggled against him.

"look man I know he's an asshole and deserves to get punched a thousand times but you need to calm down this isn't you!" I stopped struggling. He's right I'm not acting like myself.

"meet me outside in a couple of minutes. I want to show you something."

Outside

I did what he told me and went outside. Kaito and kokichi were sitting on the grass chatting. When the astronaut noticed me he waved. I waved back and took a seat next to them.

"soo why did you call me here?" I asked.

"excellent question shuichi" kaito said as energetic as ever "I'm taking you and out here to exercise! After all exercising is good for the mind and soul and it will get us through these hard times."

"I never agreed to do this kai-chan. I personally prefer to train my mind rather than my body." he hasn't even convinced kokichi yet?

"oh come on kichi don't be like that! Shuichi needs a newbee like him to give him confidence. If I was to train him by myself he'd get scared off by my sheer awesomeness! Your do it for his sake right?"

Kokichi looked over at me with pity in his eyes. "ok but I don't intend to try very hard"

"we'll see about that" kaito said confidently "what about you shuichi?"

"Umm sure I'll do it" I could use a distraction from the events of today.

"alright" kaito cheered "come on boys lets get started!"