Chapter 4

Keades pov

It's been a week since we were taken to this horrible place. Since then rantaro been messing with everyone, shuichis found proof that a traitor is among us and monokuma threatens to kill everyone if a murder doesn't take place today. Everyone's falling apart and I'm finding it hard not to break down. A murder has to take place. I'm sorry everyone.

In the dinning hall

Everyone was sitting quietly in their seats, bearly eating with a look of dread on their face. Everyone expect kaito and kokichi who were playing a game of chess. Kaito threw his hands up in defeat.

"gah! You beat me again" kaito sighed.

"you know, you'd probably stand a better chance if you planned your moves better. Chess is a strategy based game" kokichi tried to teach the astronaut but the boy wasn't having it.

"no way! I fact I challenge you again! Heroes never give up!"

"mmm it's no fun playing against a amateur like you" kokichi pouted.

"oh come on please!" kaito begged.

Kokichi sighed "fine but you must promise to give it your all."

"of course! I always give 100%"

I giggled. Kaito and kokichi are so different in personality but they still seem to get along so well. Seeing them play a game of chess as the doomsday clock count down gave me hope. I want to save them. I have to save them.

" Umm keade shall we go" the shy detective asked.

"Ok shuichi" I replyed. I know what I must do.

At the library

Shuichi and me were setting the cameras up. Shuichi wanted to use the cameras to catch the mastermind going threw the door but I have other plans. Times have become too desperate so I got to get my hands dirty. When shuichi wasn't looking I lay the books out in straight line so that when I rolled the shot put out it would land a direct hit at the masterminds skull.

"Umm keade what are you doing?" shuichi asked.

"oh nothing" I lied quickly getting off of the step ladder. I couldn't have him stop my plan. This was something that had to be done. So I followed my plan out and felt confident about it. Until I heard the announcement

"A body has been discovered!"