Chapter 18

Kaitos pov

I woke up In a white room. Was this a room  in the school? I don't recognise it.

I noticed a weight on my chest. I looked down to see a tear stained kokichi sleeping. He was so cute that I didn't want to wake him but my slight movement caused the boy to awaken. As first he was dazed and confused but when he finally noticed me he teared up.

"kaito you're awake!" kokichi wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"of course I am! It's like I always say you can't keep a hero do-"

I was cut off by kokichi kissing me. He's kissing me!

He quickly pulled away thou looking upset.

"I'm sorry kaito I should have done that I was just overwhelmed I didn't-"

This time it was my turn to cut him off by wrapping an arm around his waist and kissing him deeply. The boy immediately melted into the kiss.

"I see your having fun" I jumped at the sudden voice. I peeking over kokichis shoulder to see shuichi and the others smirking at us.

"yeah I am so will you kindly go away so that I can continue to have fun" I said feeling embarrassed that they saw it.

"come on kaito they were worried about you too so you can't just throw them out" kokichi reasoned with me.

I folded my arms and turned my head refusing to look at them. Shuichi chuckled at my antics.

"you know we're just kidding right" shuichi said placing a hand on my shoulder "we're actually very happy for you"

"buot time you two got together" maki smiled.

"yes you two are a very cute couple so please don't be angry!" kiibo said nervously.

"neah I ship it" himiko said in her usual lazy tone.

Eventually the comments about our relationship got too much for kokichi who tryed to hide his face in my chest.

"aww kichi you're so cute" I cooed earning an embarrassed whine from the boy.

I couldn't stop smiling. The killing game was over, I had a cute boyfriend, amazing friends. Everything was perfect.

THE END.