= Chapter 7 {Part 2} *Hogsmeade Special* =

"Remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school... that privilege shall not be extended again." Professor McGonagall said, shouting out into the sea of third year students and up. 

"Harry?" Dove said, attempting to push through the crowd.

"Harry? Is it true that you can't go to Hogsmeade with us?" She asked.

"Uhm... Yeah. My uncle refused to sign the permission slip because... of reasons." He replied, looking down at his feet in shame.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hermione asked.

"I didn't want you guys to refuse going on my account!" He said defensively.

"That's still not a great reason to not tell us. We're your friends, Harry, you can tell us anything." Ron sighed.

Harry nodded, then took out his unsigned permission slip, walking up to Professor McGonagall. 

"No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That's the rule, Mr. Potter." She said.

"Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put." Filch said, directing his gaze from the crowd towards Harry.

"I thought if you signed it, then I could..." Harry began.

"I can't. Only a parent or a guardian can sign. Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate." She stated, walking away towards the moving herd of students.

"I'm sorry, Potter. That's my final word." She said, her face full of sorrow.

Ron, Hermione, and Dove waited for Harry, disappointed when they saw the professor turn him down and walk off.

"Forget about it, guys. See you later." He said, watching his friends sprint off to catch up with the rest of the crowd.

---------------

The walk was short, most everyone was linking arms and chatting with their friends or date. Most everyone wore winter clothing to keep them warm as the wind blew snow around the small, winter village. 

Hogsmeade is home to over eleven different shops and building, such as Dervish and Banges; a shop for magical equipment, Honeydukes Sweetshop; a small candy store, The Three Broomsticks; a pub, the Shrieking Shack; an old abandoned building, and Zonko's Joke Shop; a shop for joke items.

--------------- 

Cedric and Lillian walked side by side, hand in hand. The soft snow crunched under Lillian's brown Uggs, the pink puff on top of her white beanie pounced along with every step she took. The smile on her face was priceless. Her pink, fuzzy sweater kept her warm as her and Cedric walked around the town, her jeans completing the outfit, making her look cute as ever.

Cedric was wearing a plain shirt, short- sleeved shirt and a yellow and black Hufflepuff scarf, which led to his fur-lined, outdoor black coat. He wore dark blue jeans with dusty, mud-caked hiking boots.

Cedric smiled down at her as he said, "Do you like the view?"

"Y-yeah." She blushed as she stammered, still believing her date with Cedric was all just a dream.

"So, Lillian Rose, I don't know much about you. Mind filling me in?" He asked, a small smirk on his face.

"Well, I was born on May 19th and I come from a half-blood family of mostly witches and wizards, but the odd muggle will get popped in there too." She laughed.

"Um... I really, really like pygmy puffs and Transfiguration. Oh, and I really like fuzzy things too." She added, gestured to her furry, bright pink sweater with her right hand, as her left was holding Cedric's.