3. Don't torture me

"I'm dead. I'm dead..."

"You just ran for three miles. Seven miles more."

"Nope. You can't force me to run anymore."

"We will see about that."

Feng Man suddenly kicks a pebble into a nearby bush. An angry boar immediately rushes out and chases poor Li Yan.

"Save me! Someone help me!"

Li Yan keeps on running for his life. The angry boar is chasing him like the hound from hell.

Whenever the boar got tired and tried to leave, Feng Nan would kick a pebble to it again. The angry boar won't stop chasing him as the result.

Seven miles later...

Feng Nan finally seizes control of Li Yan's body. He stops running. The boar is ramming him with it's sharp tusks. He dodges it. One kick to it's head kills the beast.

The demon mocks, "Finally meat. I'm tired of apples."

Li Yan collapses to the ground. He has been running ten miles today. He is dying at this moment. All his muscles ache.

"Pampered baby. No wonder your cultivation is very weak. You are just too lazy."

No reply from Li Yan.

"Roast this boar. I'm hungry," orders Feng Nan.

"Do it yourself. I'm too tired..."

Feng Nan seizes the body again. He sets up a camp fire. He prepares to cook it. Li Yan doesn't do anything. His spirit just linger in the body. He could see what Feng Nan is doing.

Li Yan snatches his body again when the roast meat is ready. He bites the meat eagerly. He is starving after running ten miles nonstop.

Suddenly his left hand is groping his right shoulder. Going down to his abdomen and to his thigh.

Li Yan tosses away the bone. He uses his right hand to stop the groping.

He asks, "Are you gay? Why you keep touching me?"

"Your meridians are blocked. It's that way your body is weak?"

"Smart ass. You finally figure it out. My Qi is weak. You better find another man to possess, demon."

His father's enemy tried to kill him few years back. He survived the ordeal. The nearly fatal blow has made him a crippled man. Unable to make progress much further.

Feng Nan comments, "Nothing is impossible. We just have to clear the blockage in your meridians."

"No thanks. It would be extremely painful. I would rather die."

His left hand is stabbing few meridian acupuncture points with his forefinger.

Li Yan is screaming out of pure agony. His meridians are being forced to remove the blockage. His right hand is fighting his left hand.

Two hands are fighting and the left hand accidentally hits his crotch.

"Damn..."

Li Yan has lost any ability to curse or fight him. It's too painful to hear. The left hand keeps pressing more acupuncture points. The pain makes Li Yan faints.

Feng Nan mocks, "He is such a crybaby."

He has taken over the body and he begins the cultivation phase. He is going to remove all blockage in the meridians. This body isn't too bad. It just needs more training.

Five hour of cultivation and he manages to strengthen his Qi a little bit.

Feng Nan stretches his body.  This is a human body. He needs to eat and sleep to replenish his strength. He continues to roast the boar meat. Eating until his belly is too full.

Li Yan wakes up the next morning. He finds himself trapped up on a mountain. No way down. Deep ravines surrounded the mountain.

He yells angrily, "How the Hell I got here?"

His voice echoes until faraway.

Feng Nan says in his mind, "I brought you to train. This place has strong spiritual Qi. Suitable for cultivation."

Li Yan responds in his mind, "There is no food here. No water. How could I, no, we survive?"

"We could fasting during cultivation. Don't you know this?"

"I hate starving!"

His scream echoes again into the far distance. The flocks of birds fly upward due the fright.

Feng Nan controls Li Yan's left hand. He picks some sharp stones from the ground. He throws them and strikes down some birds.

He comments in his mind, "Food. Drink their blood as source of water."

"I'm not a demon! I don't drink blood!"

Feng Nan turns deaf ear to his continuous protests in his mind.

Li Yan looks around. There is practically nothing here.

How could I roast these birds?

Feng Nan mocks in his mind, "You acted like a human peasant. You could just use your soul power to roast them."

"Hello? I'm just in Bronze rank, remember? I need to up few more levels before I could use magic."

"It's your problem. Just eat them raw."

Li Yan pulls his hairs out of frustration. This demon would be the cause of his death.

He was the Chairman of Nine Clouds Sect. Before that, he was the young Master. He was used to live a pampered life. Disciples took care of his daily life. To be starving and eat things raw.

Li Yan mumbles, "I can't eat things raw."

Feng Nan replies using Li Yan's mouth, "Your problem. Not mine."

It's weird to hear two different voices from one body. Li Yan's voice is in baritone tone. Feng Nan's voice is more lower, a bit husky one.

Li Yan looks around here. No source of water. He might have to depend on morning dew and rain to quench his thirst.

Li Yan sighs. He hates to eat raw meat. He sits down in Lotus position. He begins to meditate. His meridians blockage has been removed. He could reach higher level if he worked hard on it.

Beads of sweats are flowing down from his forehead. He tries hard to concentrate.

Feng Nan is silent. He is also cultivating on his own. It's better if he could recover soon. Leave this lazy human alone.

Trapped inside the same body. If this human died, his demon soul might be affected too.

Both human and demon begin to cultivate in silent.

----------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

Me: The most lazy hero award goes to Mr. Li Yan.

Li Yan: Thank you. Thank you. Love you all.

Feng Nan: Stupid. That isn't a compliment.

Li Yan: I'm so happy. I never won anything before in my life.

Me and Feng Nan: ....