22. Travel together

Something is changing in his body when he wakes up this morning. His bones are breaking. He feels he is going to transform into a human again. They are in the middle of a forest.

Li Yan moves away from the campsite. His instinct is right. He transforms back into a human not long after he leaves the camp.

Ling Xiao wakes up and looks around her. No sign of the dog. Maybe Xiao Pai went to have a leak or something. The dog is quite a polite one. He never herd nature's call in front of her.

She is going to look for him when she encounters a man. Her worst enemy.

Zhang Zhehan mocks, "You missed me so much. You have to follow me here."

This man used to be her ex-lover. The man who abused her body with countless intercourses during their short love relationship. The same one who almost killed her and left her in the brink of death.

Ling Xiao draws her blade. She is smiling when she launches a deadly attack on him. He defends it using his sword easily.  He is a heartless man with excellent sword skills.

  He is a heartless man with excellent sword skills

"Feisty as usual. I still remembered how good to taste you in my bed. Are you that eager to have me again?"

"I'm going to make you an eunuch!"

They fight for a while. She is an excellent fighter. He is having troubles to retaliate to her assaults.

"Enjoy!"

A poisonous smoke bomb is thrown to her. She gasps when accidentally inhales it. Blood drips down from her orifices. She kicks him away. She takes out a pill and swallows it down.

Zhang Zhehan is determined to kill her today. His sword is aimed to her neck.

A man suddenly appears and kicks his sword before she got harmed. He lifts her and takes her away from that spot. His movements are very agile.

Zhang Zhehan tries to attack them. He couldn't harm them due to his mysterious evading skills.

Ling Xiao is in the border of passing out. Her mind is drifting to darkness anytime soon. A weird naked man is staring her with curiosity.

She warns, "You're dead if you...touched..."

Suddenly Li Yan weeps bitterly. Tears are streaming down from his cheeks.

She looks shocked.

How could a grown man cry when she just threatened him?

She finally passed out.

Li Yan immediately puts her down. They are quite far from Zhang Zhehan. It should be quite safe here. He quickly takes off a bunch of big leaves that covers his private area. He throws them away immediately.

"Wuwuwu... that's hurt too much..."

He made the makeshift underwear using a pile of big leaves. Some red ants must have hidden in them. When your dick got bitten, any man would burst to tears like him.