6. The Contest

A raider is riding his horse into Xui Ying town

A raider is riding his horse into Xui Ying town. His name is  Zhao Yang, senior brother from Infinite mountain Sect. His juniors are running not too far behind him.

They are representatives from their Sect to attend annual contest between five big Sects in the Martial world.

They take a rest in City Lord manor. After all, he is a close friend to their Master.

They eat and drink, enjoying the hospitality of the City Lord.

Hours pass too fast when you are celebrating. The sky is already dark when they leave the small banquet to honor them.

When he is returning to his guest bedroom, Zhao Yang comes across a handsome fellow in the courtyard. He is practicing his martial arts.

His blade is glimmering bluish light under moonlight.

Zhao Yang greets, "Long time no see, Wu Shuang."

(Wu Shuang)

(Wu Shuang)

"En..."

No other reply from him. He is too busy to practice his skills.

Zhao Yang pays no heed to his lack of manners. Everyone knows Wu Shuang from Divine Sword Sect. He is a perfectionist. Never a friendly person.

In the next morning, Zhao Yang leads the other disciples to Town Square. A huge stage has been erected. A platform for the annual contest.

Divine Sword Sect, Infinite Mountain, Thorny Sect, Thunder Sect, and Blue Sea Sect. All of the representatives have gathered here for the annual contest. They would defend their Sects honor.

Each of them are wearing different colors of clothes to differ them.

Divine Sword disciples are wearing outer white robe with white head ribbon. Infinite mountain disciples are wearing black garments.

Disciples from Thunder Sect are wearing purple garments. Disciples from Blue Sea Sects are wearing light blue garments.

Official color for Thorny Sects is green. All of the disciples are women. The youngest one is sixteen years old.