Chapter 1

Nayeon waits patiently at the airport with a sign in her hands. She never got visitors from outside of Korea and she only ever went to airport when Jennie got back from her trips to New Zhealand or when Jungkook took trips to Japan.

Now she stands waiting with a cutely drawn sign with the words Princess Mina and a doodle of a penguin.

Nayeon met Mina a few years ago when Mina was studying in Korea. Now they're both done with school and Nayeon was willing time lend Mina a place to stay while she looked for a job.

Nayeon owned a locally famous flower shop. She was fortunate enough to be the only one in town so business was booming. Nayeon's a few years older than Mina so she was definitely more developed financially wise. She rarely spent money because she's been living alone her entire life and she didn't go to college so the crippling student loans never worried her.

After a few years of suffering, her small flower business started blooming. She'd owned the shop for 5 years so she had a fair amount of money. Fortunately, her apartment was right across where the flower shop was so she never had to invest in a car or stress about a driver's license. She did have Jungkook to driver her around.

A few minutes of waiting and the girl she's waiting for finally arrives. If anybody saw Nayeon's sign they'd think it was a joke or a cute way to welcome someone but if they saw Mina walking towards her then they'd be persuaded that she's an actual princess.

Myoui Mina.

Some would call her a princess but others would call her a genius. Well in Nayeon's eyes, she was both.

Mina studied in Japan for a while but she temporarily moved to Korea to continue her studies. She studied to be a pharmacist and after only a few years, she'd prepare herself to enter in an entry level job.

The two met due to weird circumstances. Mina walked into Nayeon's shop thinking it was a coffee shop. Nayeon though it was cute and she immediately grew a liking. She ended up bringing Mina to a real coffee shop and had coffee with her. They grew close after and the rest was history.

Mina is now in Korea studying for the National Pharmacy Board exam so she can get licensed and maybe start her own small business. She was always amazed by Korean culture because her parents frequently brought her to America and Korea in family vacations. She convinced herself that it wasn't too far from her home and that she'd had Nayeon to count on.

Now she walked elegantly towards Nayeon with her luggage. Nayeon extends the sign to the sky and Mina can only show a gummy smile at the gesture. After a quick hug, Nayeon says, "Let me carry this, you must be exhausted."

Nayeon tries to get Mina's carry on and sling it on her back but it was so heavy that she dropped it. Nayeon gasps, "I'm sorry, was there anything expensive in there." Mina smiles, "Just my laptop and a hundred dollars worth of books."

Nayeon's eyes widen, "Why do you have books?" Mina giggles and carries the bag and puts it back on her rollable luggage. She says, "I still have to study. I can't come to Korea just to fail the test."

Nayeon whines, "But you should relax! When is the test?" Mina says, "In a few months or so." Nayeon smiles, "Perfect! We can spend a week to relax and settle in then you can burn your eyes with books! It's a win win."

Mina smiles, "Okay, Nayeon. Wait, should I be calling you unnie?" Nayeon smiles, "No, it makes me feel old." Mina giggles again as Nayeon's hand takes her luggage and starts pulling it.

Nayeon says, "We should hurry, Jungkook must be waiting outside. You've met Jungkook before, right?" Mina tries to remember, "Yeah he was that cute one who always gave me coffee." Nayeon looks at her confused then says, "Oh, no. That's Jimin!"

Mina whispers, "Jimin? Was that his name?"

They end up outside and see Jungkook waiting in the car with another person in the passenger seat.

Nayeon says, "Speaking of Jimin..." Mina's eyes dart to the car and see both guys come out. Nayeon asks, "Jimin, how did you know we were here?"

Jimin smiles, "Oh, I was just in the area and saw Jungkook sitting in his car." Jungkook rolls his eyes and immediately gets Mina's luggage so he could put it in the trunk.

Nayeon yells, "Shotgun!"

Jimin shyly smiles at Mina, "Hi, Mina! How was your flight?" Mina replies back shyly, "It was good." Jungkook says, "Okay, okay. Not to be rude but you can talk in the car, I remember you promised me dinner for picking you guys up, so where are we eating."

They get in the car with Jungkook and Nayeon up front and Jimin and Mina in the back.

Nayeon says, "Go to the seafood restaurant near my shop." Jungkook nods and the car starts moving.

Jimin sits awkwardly in the back and smiles, "So Mina, you must-" He stops talking once he turns to her and sees her sleeping with her head falling forward.

Jimin gently pushes her head so it leans in the cushion behind her and smiles once he sees her sleeping comfortably.

Nayeon continuously changes the music in the radio as she tries to find a song to fit her vibe. Jungkook speaks up, "Can you leave the poor radio alone? Why don't you just hook up your phone and play music there?"

Nayeon argues back, "I don't know what I want to listen to but if I find something then maybe I'll like it." Jungkook hisses, "You're gonna annoy Mina."

Nayeon turns back and says, "She's fine, look at her sleeping. If anything, Jimin is keeping a good eyes on her." Nayeon smirks and Jungkook glances at the rear view mirror to see them. He smirks along and says, "No wonder he insisted on going with me."