Bonus

"Welcome to Nabong's Flowershop!"

Jungkook smiles as he sees his girlfriend smiling directly at him. She asks, "Do you need any help or do you prefer to look around?" He chuckles, "Actually, I am looking for something."

Nayeon stays professional as Jungkook makes his way to the counter. He says, "It's actually my one year anniversary with my girlfriend tomorrow. I was thinking of buying flowers for her." She smiles, "Oh? How romantic."

Jungkook chuckles, "So... what do you recommend?" He adds, "Oh I should tell you about her so you understand her preference." Nayeon nods as he says, "She's funny and loud. Very confident because she's beautiful and smarter than every thinks she is. Oh, she's really mean too like a bully."

Nayeon glares at him as he continues, "Whenever she wants something, she brings up how she's older and I have to respect her. But I think it's cute, she's really cute when she's angry." Nayeon says, "Did she tell you her favorite flowers?"

Jungkook freezes and stares directly into Nayeon's challenging eyes. Nayeon did tell Jungkook what her favorite flower was, she did it several times. Jungkook doesn't remember. He gulps and improvises, "Y-yeah, I have a picture."

Jungkook shows his phone and smiles proudly as it shows a picture of Nayeon. He says, "Personally, I think it's the most beautiful flower." Nayeon chuckles and gently pushes his phone down, "I'm not for sale. Maybe her favorite flower is for sale, so tell me what it is."

Jungkook looks at his nonexistent watch and says, "Wow, look at the time! I'm just going to get her chocolate." Nayeon scoffs and says, "Gladiolus or some would call it the sword lily."

Jungkook turns around and smiles, "RIGHT! I'll buy all of them!" Nayeon chuckles, "You can only get it in Europe or Africa, good try though." He raises his voice, "If you didn't have it here then why'd you recommend it!"

Nayeon rolls her eyes and says, "I prefer chocolates anyway. I'm surrounded by flowers all day so getting me more flowers wouldn't actually be the best." Jungkook raises his voice, "Well, what's your gift then? Are you some sort of expert gift giver?"

Nayeon smiles cheekily, "It's a surprise~~" Jungkook smiles at her cuteness, "Whatever, you cutie. I'll see you tomorrow?" She nods her head and says, "Be safe! Call me when you're home!"

...

"Do you have a doctor's prescription?"

"No but I'm not feeling well."

"How do you feel? Where are you feeling pain specifically?"

"Well, my heart aches and my hands get ansty. I feel like dying when she's not around."

"Jimin, I'm working. I thought you were serious."

Jimin whines, "I am serious! My heart is aching because I haven't seen you in hours!" Mina rolls her eyes and says, "You're embarrassing me. I just got this job."

Jimin says, "So what's the prescription, doc? Am I going to die?" Mina chuckles, "First of all, I'm not a doctor. Second, I do have some recommended medicine."

Jimin smiles as she says, "I think... 10 kisses from you girlfriend should help you." He moves closer with puckered lips but Mina places a paper on his lips. He opens his eyes and glances at the paper.

Mina smiles, "They'll be ready for pick up by 5 PM." Jimin pouts and she says, "Now get out, there are some people who seriously need to get their medicine."

Jimin smiles and turns to the people in the line. He smiles proudly and tells them, "She's my girlfriend." Mina blushes, "Jimin! Get out!"