Chapter 2

After dinner, Jungkook and Jimin dropped Nayeon and Mina at their apartment. Jimin was quick to get Mina's bags and bring it up while Mina felt like a third wheel walking with Nayeon and Jungkook.

Not that they were dating, she just didn't feel included in the conversation. As if the two were in a world of their own.

Now she stood in the two bedroom apartment. It was a standard apartment with one bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, and two bedrooms.

Nayeon smiles and says, "Make yourself at home, you'll be here for as long as it takes." Mina asks, "What do you mean?" Nayeon teases, "You know~~ Before you get rich and find a rich husband and own a mansion."

Jimin's eyes dart to Mina at the mention of a husband and she blushes, "Stop it, why do you want me to get married already." Nayeon smiles, "Come on~~ I always talk about my beauty but honestly you're pretty pretty too! I mean who wouldn't marry her?"

Jungkook adds, "I definitely would." Nayeon turns to him and glares, "When?" He asks, "When what?" She replies, "When did I ask?"

Mina looks away blushing while Jungkook scoffs, "Real mature, grandma. I'm just speaking the truth. Mina is smart, hardworking, and pretty. You're only two of those."

Nayeon raises her voice, "Hey! I'm hardworking!" Jungkook smiles, "Yeah, that was one of them." Nayeon fumes and Jungkook adds, "Come on, I'm not saying I like her like that. She's just the whole package, I mean ask Jimin I bet he'd say he would too."

Nayeon turns to Jimin, "Well?" Jimin blushes at the sudden redirection and looks around nervously. Mina is also looking at him waiting for an answer. Jimin gulps and Jungkook teases, "You're not actually gonna get married dummy."

Jimin says, "I... I don't want to get married anytime soon." Jungkook breaks a laugh and Mina slowly looks away. Nayeon scoffs, "It's a hypothetical question dummy, but whatever floats your boat. Mina deserves someone better than you dorks anyway."

Mina says, "I'm going to my room." Nayeon smiles, "Yeah, I can help you unpack tomorrow. You should rest."

Mina smiles and turns to Jungkook and Jimin. She bows and says, "Thanks for helping me today, it was fun." Jungkook smiles, "No problem." Jimin adds, "Yeah, don't feel shy to ask us for help. I'm- We're willing to help you out while you get used to it here."

Mina looks at him in the eye and smiles which almost causes him to melt. She quietly goes to her room as Nayeon tells the two, "I forgot to tell you earlier. Clear your schedules for the week. We're going on a small vacation with Mina."

Jungkook says, "That's perfect. Jin was closing the restaurant for the week to finish renovations anyway." Jimin asks, "Where are we going?" Nayeon says, "You remember my friend Jennie?"

The two nods and she says, "I convinced her to let me borrow her beach house in Busan. We'll stay there. Maybe you can visit your parents too."

The two smile at her and says, "This is why you're our friend." Nayeon scoffs, "I'm your friend because I'm a funny and caring person. This is a perk of being with me."

Jungkook says sarcastically, "Sureeeee." Nayeon rolls her eyes and says, "Now get out, I'm tired too!"

The two leave the apartment as Nayeon falls asleep on her bed.

....

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

The two boys in Busan lived a rough life. They started with humbling beginnings but their dream to make it to the Seoul drove them to work hard. Education wasn't their first option, it was sports.

The two were extremely fit and tried to make it big through playing soccer or basketball but they never reached that level that would make it possible for the big leagues. They soon went into modeling to try get some cash so they can get a place in Seoul.

They made a lot of money due to their good looks and toned bodies but it wasn't enough to keep them afloat. That's when they met a generous cook named Kim Seokjin or Jin for short. He opened up a restaurant in Seoul and when he grew close to the two in Busan, he offered them a job.

They'd take the opportunity and start making money in the city. They worked in the restaurant part time and due to their highly attractive staff, it grew popular. Not only did the three boys look good but the food was delicious.

They started being stable. They ended up meeting with the lady who worked across the street. The flower shop was near the restaurant so when Nayeon showed up several times, they started getting close. Before they knew it, the two were best friends with the girl and they'd spend a lot of their free time together.

On some occasions, they'd even help her business. They'd deliver flowers for her and when two of the most handsome men in Korea come to your doorstep with flowers in their hands, you'd want to buy more.

They were living happily and stable. They'd enjoy the city and would find happiness in the work they do.

...

Mina slowly drifted awake to the smell of food. She thought to herself, "When did Nayeon learn to cook?" She quietly opened the door and as her eyes landed on the figure in the kitchen, she panicked.

There was a stranger in the house cooking food. What a weird scenario.

The guy notices her and asks, "Oh, you must be Nayeon's new roomie. Don't be alarmed, I am no robber! She came by and asked me to cook breakfast for you while she went out to buy some necessities."

Mina glances at the wall clock and sees its already 1 in the afternoon. The guy says, "I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm your neighbor basically, don't worry I'll be gone once I'm done."

Mina whispers, "Thank you." She sits down on the couch with her phone in her hands as she thinks to herself, "Does she trust that guy so much that he has access to her house?"