Chapter 17

4 weeks later...

Nayeon sits in her shop glancing at her watch. It's almost time. Suddenly the entrance bells ring and she smiles, "Welcome to Nabong's Flowershop." 

Two girls who looked younger than her by 3-4 years walk in. The first one smiles and says, "Can I get 3 red roses, please." Nayeon nods and says, "Please wait a minute." 

She goes to get the flowers but overhears the girls talking. 

"I've many stories about girls giving him flowers, what makes you different?"

The first girl says, "I'm different. They've always given him wrong flowers and they just leave them there. It sends the wrong message. So I'll give it to him personally and say it msyself." 

The second girl scoffs, "You're really confident, aren't you?" 

The first girl smiles, "You can't think about the what if's in life, you have to-" 

"Excuse me, are you talking about the waiter at the restaurant?" 

The first girl looks at her confused, "How'd you know?" Nayeon chuckles, "A lot of girls come here to buy him flowers." The first girl asks, "Really? How does he react?" Nayeon smiles, "You want to know a secret?" The two girls nod and Nayeon whispers, "He doesn't like flowers. Well except one flower which he absolutely loves with his entire heart."

The girl asks excitedly, "Are they roses?" Nayeon shakes her head with a smile and nears the two girls. She whispers, "He loves me." 

The girl's eyes widen as they back up. The first one stutters, "Y-you're the flower he loves?" Nayeon smiles confidently and says, "Yeah, the prettiest one in this shop." 

The two girls left without buying the flowers and Nayeon smiles victoriously. She'd sit there her entire life hearing stories about people buying flowers for Jungkook. Now she can end all their hopes of flirting with him. She giggles as she glances back at the clock. It's time. 

She leaves her shop and walks across the street. She notices Jin counting the money and says, "Good afternoon, boss." Jin smiles, "Good afternoon indeed. Why did Jungkook ask to close down the restaurant for the afternoon?" Nayeon smiles, "Surprise." 

Jin chuckles as Nayeon makes her way to Jimin who's sitting on a table checking his phone. She ruffles his hair and says, "Don't be nervous, she's probably more nervous than you." Jimin doesn't answer her and continues to stare at his phone. She asks, "Where's my kookie?" 

Jimin replies,  "You've been dating for 4 weeks but I still want to hit you everytime you talk like that." Nayeon asks, "Where is he?" Jimin says, "Washing the dishes." Nayeon smiles and prances to the kitchen. She sees him and quickly backhugs him. Jungkook groans and says, "Jimin, calm down I told you that Mina will be fine!" 

Nayeon tiptoes and whispers in his ear, "It's me." 

Jungkook blushes and turns off the water. He wipes his hands and turns around so they face each other. Nayeon smiles then puckers her lips and Jungkook pecks them. He says, "There, afternoon kiss done." She giggles and says, "You're getting better at them." He says, "Practice does make perfect." 

Nayeon smiles and says, "Now stop working, Mina will be here any minute now." 

The two go back to Jimin's table and sit with him. Their eyes are glued to the door and they start to watch careful as Jimin speaks up, "She's almost here." 

Mina and Wonwoo walk inside the restaurant side by side. Jungkook whispers, "Do you not get jealous anymore?" Jimin whispers back, "No." Jungkook asks, "Really?" Jimin nods and says, "She makes it hard for me to get jealous." Jungkook raises an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"