Chapter 16

"MINA, you won't believe what- AHHHHHHH!" 

Nayeon slammed the door shut as soon as she saw Mina's room. She didn't have a long glance but she the messiness on the floor and Jimin lying on top of her. Nayeon slowly opens the door again to peak inside. Jimin is in fact laying on top of her. She shuts the door quietly and walks to the couch in disbelief. 

She whispers, "Am I dreaming?" 

Jimin slowly wakes up and notices Mina beneath him. He smiles brightly knowing that last night wasn't just some dream. But he suddenly gets shy realizing that he's actually sharing a bed with Mina. He slowly makes his way out and tries his best to not wake her up. Once he made it to the door safely, he opens it. 

"Ow." 

Jimin almost screams once he hears Nayeon wince as he hit her with the door. Nayeon points at him and whisper yells, "YOU! What are you? How did this?" Jimin places a finger on his lip and they go to the living room. 

Nayeon says, "What happened last night? How did you get in here?" Jimin smiles, "It was... I don't know how to explain it. It was like a dream come true, I couldn't be any happier." She squeals and says, "Spill! Tell me what happened." 

Jimin smiles, "Well, she randomly called me last night." Nayeon looks at him with amazement and confusion. That sounds familiar. Jimin continues, "And I came over to her room. I sort of comforted her and everything. Reassured her and helped her sleep. We kissed. That's all." 

Nayeon slaps his arm, "You're not telling me everything! Why didn't I see you? Why did you kiss? What else happened? That doesn't explain you sleeping on top of her!" Jimin asks, "It was like 2 in the morning, you were probably sleeping. And... you can ask her for the rest of the story." 

Nayeon whines, "I hate you!" He asks, "What about you? You're not depressed today, are we still on for drinks tonight?" She says, "Oh, I was supposed to tell Mina!" 

"Tell me what?" 

They both turn to see Mina in her penguin pajamas and a messy bun. Nayeon cheers, "Sit down! Sit down!" 

Mina sits next to Jimin awkwardly and Nayeon says, "Aww, look at you two." Mina asks, "What do you mean?" Nayeon chuckles, "Aww, don't act too shy Mina. I'm happy for you two, I really am." 

Mina asks, "What are you talking about?" Jimin says, "Nayeon, she didn't-" Nayeon interrupts, "You're a couple now! Jimin told me everything~ How you called him for a shoulder to cry on~ How you kissed-" 

Mina exclaims, "EH?" 

Nayeon covers her mouth and whispers, "What do you mean 'eh'? Did I say something wrong?" Mina's face turns completely red as she moves away from Jimin. She stands up and buries her hands in her hair. She whispers, "Y-you were.... awake?" 

Jimin nods his head slowly and Mina blushes even more, "D-did you- d-did you hear what I said?" He nods again as Nayeon looks at them confused. Mina screams then runs to her room. 

Nayeon asks, "W-what was that about?" Jimin sighs and says, "S-she kissed me while I was sleeping and she didn't know I was awake." Nayeon suddenly stutters, "O-oh, I-I'm sorry. I didn't-" He chuckles, "It's okay. It was my fault for not saying everything, I think she'll be fine though." 

Nayeon then stands and goes to Mina's room. It was locked but she has keys for every room. Nayeon goes inside and sits on Mina's bed. She says, "Hey, Mina. Come on out, let's eat." She whispers, "No. I can't show my face to him. You know how embarrassed I feel." 

Nayeon chuckles, "Jungkook said he liked me back." Mina hops out of her blanket and glances at her with wide eyes. She smiles, "I'm so proud of you! What took him so long? How does it feel?" Nayeon smiles, "It feels unreal. It took him long because he was scared of losing me. Like how I was scared of losing him when I first confessed." 

Mina smiles, "Nayeon, this is great news." Nayeon smirks, "You know what else is great news?" Mina asks, "What?" Nayeon replies, "You and Jimin! Why did you never tell me you liked him?" Mina blushes and hides back under her blanket, "I was busy studying... He was busy working. I was going to wait till after I take the exam." 

Nayeon pushes her, "Come on! You have to tell me things like this. You know he told me he liked you!" Mina stays quiet and Nayeon says, "I could have done some magic and made this happen sooner!" Mina groans as Nayeon starts pulling her out of her blanket and into the living room. 

Mina brought her blanket with her and sat shyly next to Jimin. The blanket wrapped around her body as the two stare at Nayeon. 

Jimin asks, "So what was the great news?" 

ding

Nayeon says, "Wait, let me get that." She runs to the door and smiles as she sees Jungkook waiting for her. He smiles shyly and Nayeon quickly smiles, "Morning, handsome." He keeps his blush and chuckles, "I-I have to get used to this." Nayeon teases, "Come on~ We talked to each other like this before." He replies, "But we weren't a thing before, now I actually mean the compliments." 

Nayeon smiles as her heart flutters again. She says, "Well, morning kiss?" Jungkook blushes, "Y-yah." She pouts, "What do you mean yah? You want to get used to it, I'll make sure you do. Plus, this is something I've always wanted. Morning kiss from my boyfriend." She puckers her lips and Jungkook rolls his eyes. He pecks her lips and Nayeon jumps in excitement. She says, "Come on, we have explaining to do!" 

"Jimin, why are you here? What's with Mina?" 

Jimin stares at them confused, "You two are talking again?" Jungkook chuckles and says, "Well, we're-" 

"DATING!" 

Jungkook blushes as Jimin almost falls out of couch in shock. Jimin stands up and points, "What? Really? You said yes?" Jungkook asks, "You knew about it?" Mina answers, "We all did." Jungkook points at Jimin, "Why are you here? I woke up and you weren't on your bed."

Jimin says, "I slept with Mina." Mina blushes and slaps his arm, "Y-yah, don't make it sound like that!" He asks innocently, "Sound like what?" Mina looks away, "L-like we did something..." 

Jungkook speaks up, "Wait, are we all ignoring the fact that Jimin slept with Mina?" Mina raises her voice, "HE SLEPT NEXT TO ME!" Nayeon corrects, "On top of you!" Mina blushes and hides under her blanket, "Stop it~" 

Jimin smiles, "Cute." 

Mina was fortunate to have the blanket covering her completely red face. Jimin glances at the two standing and asks, "So how did that happen?" Nayeon answers, "A lot of time and thinking. A lot of trust too, but it worked out." 

Jungkook blushes and says, "It's weird but... it's good weird. I'll get used to seeing her as my girlfriend as time goes on." Jimin scoffs, "I can barely see you two as a couple. You're like my brother and she's like my sister! This is-" Nayeon yells, "YAH DON'T MAKE IT WEIRD!" 

Jimin chuckles, "Okay, okay. But I won't be able to stand you two flirting." Nayeon smirks, "Really? What if I do this?" She tiptoes and kisses Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook blushes again as Jimin gags, "Gross, stop it." 

She continues to kiss his cheek leaving Jungkook standing frozen and flustered. Jimin had to sit next to Mina and whisper, "Do you have room in there? I have to get away from this." The blanket opens up and Jimin smiles as he hides inside with her. 

Jungkook blushes, "Y-yah, you're killing my heart. Stop it already~"