Chapter 12

"Hello?"

"Hey." 

"Morning, Mina."

"Umm, Nayeon is busy today so it's just going to be us. What do you want to do?" 

Jimin smiles and lays on his bed he thinks for a while and asks, "What's the date today?" Mina says, "Umm September 17... Why?" He keeps his smile, "Because if I'm counting this right, then it's my 7th year anniversary since I moved to Seoul." 

Mina's eyes widen, "Whoa, so isn't it Jungkook's 7th year anniversary too?" Jimin chuckles, "No, I came here first. His is like next month but I think we should celebrate." Mina says, "But Jungkook's working and Nayeon is busy, we can do something at night." 

Jimin says, "Actually, I already made reservations to this fancy restaurant for lunch. It's a hard place to get in and I don't want to waste the opportunity. So why not just have lunch with me then we'll do something with the others tonight?" 

Mina smiles, "Ooh, fancy~ What should I wear?" Jimin says, "Umm, formal but not too formal." Mina nods, "Yep, I get what you mean. What time is the reservation?" He says, "I'll just pick you up beforehand. Just get ready in an hour." Mina replies, "Okay, perfect. I'll be waiting~~ Hehehe." She hangs up and Jimin smiles. 

He quickly dials a number and says, "HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!" 

"Yah, shut up Jimin. What do you want?" 

Jimin replies, "Yoongi-hyung, can you please do me a massive favor?" Yoongi says slowly, "What is it?" Jimin says, "I need a reservation for two." Yoongi scoffs and says, "Dude, you have to book reservations a month before and I thought you hated this place. You said it was too expensive and the quality didn't match the price." 

Jimin begs, "Please~~ It's very important and I promsie I'll pay you back! Please!" Yoongi stays quiet and Jimin continues, "Please~ Pretty please~ Super pretty please~" 

Yoongi sighs and says, "You're lucky a couple cancelled their reservation, I'll just put your name instead of theres but you owe me one, BIG time." Jimin cheers, "I love you so much!" 

Jimin hangs up with a smile and makes his way to his closet. He quickly finds a shoebox he hid and goes through it. He was saving for a trip to Hawaii but he doesn't feel like going there anytime soon. He'd rather win Mina's heart than enjoy the tropical paradise. 

Jimin brings his formal pants and shirt to the steam iron and quickly straightens them out. He smiles as he runs to the bathroom to shower and fix his hair ever so slightly. Several minutes later and he walks out his room. 

Jungkook looks at him weirdly and says, "Where are you going, prince charming?" Jimin smiles, "To lunch, I'm taking the car by the way." He runs off and Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. 

He stands in front of Mina and Nayeon's apartment and rings the doorbell. 

"Just a minute!" 

Jimin smiles excitedly as he fiddles with his fingers. The door opens and he looks up to see the prettiest human being in the world. Mina wore a knee length navy blue dress and her makeup was almost perfect. Jimin smiles and she smiles back, "Wow, you should dress like this more often." 

Jimin replies, "You too." Mina says with a fancy tone, "Shall we go?" He nods his head and leads her to the car. Once they drive over, a valet driver parks his car and Mina stares around in disbelief. 

Jimin says, "Reservation for two under Park Jimin." 

"Right this way sir." 

Mina walks behind him looking around in shock. She stutters, "H-hey Jimin, this place is... fancy." He chuckles proudly and says, "My friend works here and I've eaten here once or twice before." The server puts the menu on the table and Mina glances.