Chapter 8

The week long trip ended bitterly as it was the fastest week for all four of them. However, they all had mix emotions and feelings after the week of relaxation and fun.

Jimin felt saddened that his time with Mina couldn't last longer and that he didn't have enough strength to confess to her right there and then. Now every morning, he feels that same pain of regret once he glances at the pictures him and Mina took.

"Myoui Mina, my first girlfriend."

The writing still makes his heart flutter and the picture of her kissing him made him imagine scenarios where they ended up together.

Nayeon grew distracted from her everyday life. She'd still work and occasionally hangout with her normal friends. She already helped Mina settle in and gave her a quick tour around Seoul. But her view of Jungkook changed, she saw him in a different light.

Ever since that trip, she'd grew feelings for the man. She'd start to notice all the attention he gets from girls who enter the restaurant and it made her jealous. Her heart started fluttering when she realized how much flirting the two actually did. She still acted the same around him but she would lie in her bed imagining how their life would be as a couple.

Jungkook was pretty much the same. He felt different when he came back to Seoul because his mind kept dwelling to the memories in Busan and he started to grow homesick. It was the first time in a while but he'd frequently call his parents and family. But his life didn't change all that much.

Jungkook still worked at Jin's restaurant with Jimin. He'd still eat with Nayeon when she's in her lunch break and he'd still hang out with Jimin when they were free.

Mina was different. She'd rarely leave her room and barely go out to eat. She'd either be sleeping, studying, or eating. Nayeon grew worry for her because it felt unhealthy and she wanted Mina to get some sun.

Mina chose to ignore her because she loved the feeling of a routine. She needed that order in her life and the feeling of control over things made her comfortable.

Nayeon would usually bring her food for lunch and dinner but those were the only times Nayeon could speak with her.

Jimin barely saw her because when he stopped by to visit, she'd be in her room studying for that pharmacist test. It was as if she was never even there.

...

Knock knock

"We have a doorbell."

Nayeon opens the door as she rubs her eyes. Jimin says, "Can I come in?"

Nayeon yawns then says, "It's like 7 in the morning. Why are you here?" Jimin shows the three cups of coffee and Nayeon let's him in.

He says, "Is Mina awake?" Nayeon nods with her eyes barely opened, "She's just washing her face."

As if on cue, Mina walked out with her hair in a bun and her reading glasses on. Jimin smiles and says, "Good morning."

Nayeon asks, "Why didn't you say good morning to me?"

Mina replies with her raspy voice, "Hey, Jimin. What brings you here?"

He smiles and says, "I got you guys coffee. I was gonna work early today and I thought I'd get you guys some." Mina smiles, "Aww, thank you."

Nayeon rolls her eyes and asks, "Did you eat breakfast?"

Jimin nods and says, "I was just planning to drop these off and go." Nayeon laughs, "Nonsense, I've been practicing cooking pancakes. You should stay and have at least one."