Intro

Your name: Francesca (its an Italian name if you don't know how to pronounce it go on google translate luvs x )

Surname: Villin (yes, that is how you write it)

Age: 11 years old.

Nationality: English with Italian ancestors (that's why most of your family has Italian names they keep the Italian names running in your family.)

Family: Angelo Villin (father), Maria Villin (mother), Aurora Villin (Big sister).

House Elf: Pixie

Best friends : Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Ellie Young and Sofie LeStrange.

Enemies: The golden trio

Your Manor:

Back story:

Back story:

You where born on the 16th of July 1980 into a family of Purebloods. Your father was a loyal follower of Voldemort, so was your mother but she wasn't made an official death eater. You have an older sister that is two years older than you that you love very much.

When you where only one year old a boy your age named Harry Potter defeated Voldemort. Your father was captured by Aurors for being accused of being a Loyal follower to Voldemort. He managed to lie his way free by telling everyone that he was only acting under the influence of the imperious curse.

Growing up you were taught that blood purity is everything and that you should keep a Pureblood line meaning you can only marry an other pureblood and if you don't you will be banished from all of your rights of being a part of the Villin family.

Your mother didn't work but she loves you very much. You also have a house elf named Pixie that makes the best food.

Your father works at the ministry with the minister Fudge along side with his best friend since they where seven Lucius Malfoy. You only saw him once and his son Draco when you where six but never saw him again since you father works long hours and the day you saw him was bring your children to work day. The Malfoy's where always mentioned in conversations as the perfect example of a Pureblood family and that we should take an example from them.

Now that you are 11 and attending Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, which house are you going to get sorted to? Which friends are you going to make? and which enemies? Choices you will have to make but sometimes making a choice isn't an option...