Seven

When San gets to his class, he takes his seat before taking out his homework. While he waits for his teacher and the rest of his classmates, he looks out the window.

He never expected to see Wooyoung again. But in the moments when he had hope that he'd see him again, he never expected him to have changed this much. Not only does he not remember San, but he was also a little rude to him.

Why did he change so much? And does he really not remember him?

San sighs and rests his head on his desk since class hasn't started yet. He hears voices, but doesn't look up until he feels someone sit next to him. He sits up on his seat and looks at the front of the class before turning to see who sat next to him.

His eyes widen when he sees Wooyoung sitting next to him.

"Y-you're in this class too?" San asks, surprised. Wooyoung just ignores him and puts his headphones on.

San can't help but smile and he tries to fix his hair as best as he can since it got a little messy when he rested it on the desk.

"When did you move back here?" San smiles at him. Wooyoung looks at him for a few seconds and sees him smiling and showing his dimples. He just ignores him and keeps looking straight forward.

"I guess you don't remember me them." San pouts. "But I'll make you remember. It's okay."

When class is over, San writes on a small piece of paper, then puts it on Wooyoung's desk.

"Here's my number."

"Get lost." Wooyoung picks his backpack up before walking out of the classroom.

San frowns and takes the small piece of paper. "It's okay. You'll remember me soon, Woo."

-

After school, Wooyoung is about to go home, but is stopped when San stands in front of him. "Are you sure you don't remember me?" He shows his dimples. "People usually say I'm hard to forget because of my dimples."

"I don't know you. Now leave me alone." Wooyoung starts walking again, but San follows him.

"I knew you'd say that! That's why I brought this." San takes a rose out of his pocket and hands it to Wooyoung.

"Get that away from me." Wooyoung slaps it away from his hand, making the rose fall to the ground. "I hate roses, so don't ever put one in front of me again... got it?" He walks away, leaving San more confused than he already was.

He doesn't like roses? But he loved them before... He always gave roses to his grandma and they always cheered him up. And if he doesn't like roses, why does he work at a flower shop?

-

Wooyoung gets to his house and throws his backpack on the floor before walking into the kitchen to get a glass of water. He hates seeing roses. He despises them. He really wishes he would never see a single flower in his life ever again.

The only reason he started working at the flower shop was because he tried liking flowers again... but it was impossible. He lasted a week working there before he decided to quit.

"Woo, what's wrong?" His mother walks into the kitchen.

"Flowers... that's what's wrong." He tries taking a deep breath.

"Woo, you already know that wasn't your fault." She pulls him in for a hug. "And that happened years ago. Please stop blaming yourself."

"I can't." He shakes his head. "It was my fault and I don't deserve to be happy ever again."

___________

Why do you think Wooyoung hates
roses now?