Thirty-One

"Seonghwa, why haven't you been talking to me lately?" Hongjoong crosses his arms over his chest. "You're really choosing Wooyoung over me?"

"Maybe if you stopped blaming him for something that's not his fault, I wouldn't have to choose him over you." Seonghwa tells him. "My mom is brainwashing you and you're letting her, Hongjoong! Stop listening to her!"

"Fine... so this is how it's going to be? Keep your stupid cousin."

"Whether you like it or not, he's your cousin too."

"Whatever." Hongjoong rolls his eyes and walks past him.

Seonghwa sighs and leans his back against the wall as he lightly hits his head on the wall. As soon as he does this, he remembers when he saw Yeosang do the same, and he can't help but smile. "Wow, I'm already learning habits from him, huh?"

"Yeah, but you forgot the crying part." He's startled when he hears someone, which interrupts him from his thoughts.

"Oh..." Seonghwa clears his throat as he sees Yeosang standing in front of him.

"What's wrong?" Yeosang asks him, curiously. "Is everything alright?"

"Just problems with Hongjoong." He tells him. "He's really stubborn."

"Hongjoong? Your cousin, right?" Yeosang asks and Seonghwa nods. "He looks really intimidating."

"Oh please... Hongjoong? Intimidating? That boy just acts all tough, but meanwhile, he's apologizing to you in his mind."

"So then... if you say he is how he is, why is it taking so long for him to apologize to Wooyoung?" Yeosang raises an eyebrow. "You looked more intimidating than him, but you did it. So why can't he?"

"Me? Intimidating?"

"Well yeah, can you blame me for thinking that?" Yeosang asks him. "I already knew you from before, but that one time you went to the table I was sitting at with my friends, you looked really intimidating. You kept being mean and were looking at me some kind of way."

"What kind of way?" Seonghwa raises an eyebrow. "Like this?" He smirks and leans in closer to Yeosang, which makes Yeosang's eyes widen and just stand there, not being able to move.

"Well, you-" Yeosang starts, but no more words can come out.

"Well, in all honesty, I don't remember... Because there's so many ways I could look at a beautiful boy like you."

-

"Yeosang, you okay?" Yunho asks him as he and Jongho are in the cafeteria with him.

Yeosang hasn't started eating since he's just blankly staring at the table. He doesn't even hear them talking to him. He's so lost in his thoughts and his heart is beating so fast.

"Yeosang?" Yunho tries getting an answer from him or some type of reaction. "Hello? Are you there?"

"Oh, I know what will work." Jongho smirks and clears his throat before continuing. "Oh, Seonghwa. Hi, we were just-"

"Huh?!" Yeosang quickly looks around, but doesn't see Seonghwa anywhere.

"What just happened?" Yunho asks, confused. "So he just ignored us for almost twenty minutes, but you're trying to tell me that this is how we could've gotten his attention?"

"I thought you would figure it out, but it was useless." Jongho tells Yunho, then continues to eat.

"Figure what out?"

Yeosang just ignores them and when he looks around, he ends up seeing Seonghwa sitting on the other side of the cafeteria.

But Yeosang immediately frowns when he sees Yena's sitting with him and his friends.