Thirty-Five

I thought you wanted to get on the ferris wheel." Seonghwa tells Yeosang, feeling bad since it looked like Yeosang wanted to get on it.

"No, it's okay." Yeosang smiles at him. "The carousel seems more fun right now. Plus, the view is really nice and we can take pictures."

"Oh, okay... if you say so." Seonghwa nods and gives him a small smile.

"Come on." Yeosang takes his hand and once they're in front of the line, they each get on a carousel horse and Seonghwa takes his phone out to take pictures of Yeosang.

"What are you doing?" Yeosang smiles when he notices Seonghwa taking pictures of him.

"You look really cute." He tells him. "Plus, I need a new lockscreen."

"Let's take one together then." Yeosang's about to get off the carousel horse, but Seonghwa stops him.

"You might fall." Seonghwa shakes his head. "It already started."

"Look at you being all worried." Yeosang looks away from him, trying to hide his smile.

"Of course. I always worry about you, love."

As soon as Seonghwa calls him that, Yeosang's heart starts beating faster than ever. 'Love?' He thinks to himself and feels his face heat up.

"And I see you worry about me too. You noticed I was scared of heights."

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Yeosang frowns. "We shouldn't hide our fears from each other." He reaches for Seonghwa's hand. "I'm glad I noticed on time, though."

"I was kind of embarrassed to tell you." Seonghwa looks down at his phone, looking through the pictures he took of Yeosang.

"Why should you be embarrassed? I'm scared of squirrels. That's way more embarrassing."

"Scared of squirrels?" Seonghwa asks, confused. "How can you be-"

"They're scary, okay? When I was little, a squirrel chased me and almost bit me after I accidentally picked up their food!" Yeosang tells him. "And til this day, squirrels look at me weirdly. They don't like me."

"Aww..." Seonghwa tries not to laugh and Yeosang frowns.

"Hey... not funny."

"But love, why would you take their food? Were you planning to eat it?"

"Of course not." Yeosang crosses his arms over his chest. "Or actually... who knows? I was little and don't remember."

Once the carousel stops, Seonghwa gets down from the carousel horse and helps Yeosang get down as well. But instead of just helping him get down, he carries him and starts walking towards where they last saw the other guys.

"I can walk..." Yeosang tells him and smiles.

"And I know that." Seonghwa stops walking and looks at him. "You never know... there might be a squirrel running around here somewhere."

"It's already late. I'm pretty sure they're asleep by now."

"But still... you never know." Seonghwa gives him a small smile.

They've been dating for over a week but haven't kissed yet. Seonghwa really wants to kiss him right now, but he's not sure if this is the right time. Plus, he's really nervous right now.

But since Yeosang was the one to confess, Seonghwa should at least be the one to kiss him first, right?

So Seonghwa slowly starts leaning in and once their lips are a few centimeters apart, Yeosang cups his face and leans in, pressing his lips against his.

-

Since Seonghwa had to drive everyone home, he ended up going home pretty late. He slowly unlocks the door, not wanting to make any noise. His mom is really strict and would be really mad if she saw him getting home at this time.

She might be asleep by now, so he walks into the house as slowly and quietly as possible.

But he wishes he hadn't.

Because what he heard is something he wishes he would've never found out.

"Mom! What did you just say?!" He yells at her as he looks at her with wide eyes, not believing what he just heard her say.

what do you think seonghwa heard his mom say?