Twenty

"Here's your ice cream." The worker behind the cashier tells Seonghwa and Hongjoong as she hands them their ice cream cones.

"Thank you." Seonghwa pays for them before turning around to find a seat.

"Wow, the ice cream here is so delicious." Hongjoong tells him and bites his ice cream.

"How can you even bite your ice cream?" Seonghwa makes a disgusted face.

"How else are you supposed to eat it?" Hongjoong rolls his eyes and keeps biting it.

"I don't know... maybe lick it?" He suggests. "My sensitive teeth could never bite it."

"Well, my teeth aren't sensitive." Hongjoong shrugs and looks around, trying to find empty seats.

Just as Seonghwa's about to walk towards where the empty tables are, his eyes stop searching for an empty table when he sees a familiar face outside of the ice cream shop.

"Are you being serious?" He mumbles and stops eating his ice cream.

"What?" Hongjoong asks, confused, trying to see where he's looking at, but Seonghwa quickly looks away.

"Go find us a table. I have to go to the restroom real quick." He hands him his ice cream cone and lightly pushes him towards the back of the ice cream shop, where the empty tables are.

"Okay...?" Hongjoong just nods, confused as to why Seonghwa's acting like this. "But if your ice cream starts melting, I'm just going to eat it instead. So don't take too long."

"Just eat it. I'll be back." He waits for Hongjoong to walk away before rushing out of the ice cream shop.

Once he's outside, he picks up a medium sized rock and throws it beside the taller boy before he can end up hitting the blonde haired boy.

"What the-" He turns around and immediately glares at Seonghwa. "What do you think you're doing?"

"No, what do you think you're doing?" Seonghwa glares back at him. "Why the hell were you bothering him?"

"Oh, calm down. I was just saying hi." Younghoon rolls his eyes. "When did I bother him?"

"Do you think I'm an idiot, Younghoon? I was inside the ice cream shop and I clearly saw you bothering him. What's your problem?!" Seonghwa pushes him.

"I already told you I wasn't bothering him." He mumbles. "He's just too weak, I guess." He smirks and slightly pushes Yeosang, making Seonghwa angrier.

"Leave him alone..." He grabs Younghoon's arm. "Or you'll seriously regret it."

"Are you threatening me?" He smirks.

Seonghwa ignores him, letting him out of his grip, then walks over to Yeosang and leads him towards the other way.

"You can't just leave like this, Park." Younghoon says, which makes Seonghwa stop walking. Younghoon walks over to them and stops in front of Seonghwa. "You wanted to fight? Let's fight then."

"Let's just go." Yeosang whispers, not wanting them to get into a fight.

"Fine then." Seonghwa tells Younghoon and walks up to him.

"No, there's no need for that." Yeosang shakes his head, trying to stop them from fighting. "Seonghwa, come on..."

"Aww, looks like your little boyfriend cares." Younghoon smirks at Seonghwa. "Just date already. Maybe then he'll stop being such a loser and get some popularity from you."

Seonghwa had tried to stop himself, but hearing him say that made him angrier, which makes him end up punching him in the face. Younghoon touches his lip and when he sees he's bleeding, he glares at Seonghwa before punching him back.

They keep punching each other and Yeosang tries to stop them, but it's useless. He ends up being pushed away by Younghoon, which makes him fall on the ground and makes Seonghwa angrier, which makes him punch Younghoon even more.

Yeosang quickly stands up and rushes into the ice cream shop. Seonghwa didn't come alone, right? Maybe his friends can stop the fight.

Yeosang quickly looks around and ends up finding Hongjoong, who's sitting with Wooyoung and San. "Just leave already." Wooyoung tells Hongjoong since he clearly just went to bother them.

Yeosang rushes towards them and tries to tell them what's going on, but since he's so scared, it's like no words can come out.

"Yeosang, what's wrong?" San looks at him with a worried expression since it looks like he's about to cry. "Yeosang, what happened?"

"S-Seonghwa is fighting some guy. Please stop the fight."

"Seonghwa what?!" Hongjoong's eyes widen and he rushes outside to help his cousin.

Wooyoung and San don't say anything. They quickly stand up and rush outside as well, and Yeosang follows them.

"Seonghwa, stop it!" Hongjoong tries holding him back and so does Yeosang. "You're going to get into so much trouble if someone calls the police."

"He deserves it!" Seonghwa tries getting out of Hongjoong and Yeosang's grip.

Wooyoung and San quickly hold Younghoon back. "Aww, how cute. I deserve it? Why? Because I bullied your boyfriend?" Younghoon smirks.

"You what?" San's eyes widen and he looks at Yeosang. "You bullied who?" He turns back to Younghoon.

"That weak blonde boy over there." Younghoon smirks. "What? Does he have someone else to defend him?"

"Are you serious right now?!" San let's go of him.

Wooyoung let's go of Younghoon as well and now tries to hold San back, but before he can do that, San has already punched Younghoon in the face.

"Yes, he has so many people who will defend him from stupid bullies like you!" San pushes him, which makes him fall on the ground.

"San, just let him go." Wooyoung whispers, not wanting him to get in trouble.

There's already a lot of people that have formed a circle around them outside the ice cream shop. He wouldn't be surprised if at least one of them has already called the police.

"Wow... Yeosang, I never thought you were that type of person." Younghoon looks up at him as he's still on the ground. "You're with two guys at the same time? They defend you and... what do you give them in return?" He smirks.

That makes Seonghwa get out of Hongjoong and Yeosang's grip, going over to him to continue their fight.

Things get worse when Younghoon's friend, Hyunjae, ends up getting to the ice cream shop and joins the fight.

I always end up making my biases the bad guys :( Younghoon, I'm sorry. I love you <3