Thirty-Two

"What?! You're trying to tell me I missed out on my child getting his first boyfriend?!" San asks in disbelief. "Why couldn't you wait until tomorrow? I wanted to see it happen!"

"Do I need to remind you that I'm a month older than you?" Yeosang raises an eyebrow. "And I just felt like confessing today. I didn't want to end up backing out, so I just quickly did it."

"I knew he liked you back. You two were too obvious." San tells him. "But you know what's funny?"

"What?" Yeosang asks, curiously.

"I guess we'll be celebrating our relationship anniversaries together."

"Wait... you and Wooyoung are...?"

"Yes! He's officially my boyfriend now!" San nods and smiles. "So our anniversaries will be on the same day!"

"Wow, that's so cool!" Yeosang smiles.

"But how did you have the guts to confess in front of everyone?" San asks him. "Show me your ways. I was barely able to confess to Wooyoung when it was just the two of us. I was too nervous."

"I don't even know." He shrugs. "Now that I think about it, it wasn't such a good idea. Imagine getting rejected? Wow, how could I have gone back to school after that?" He frowns. "But thankfully, Seonghwa likes me back and also confessed in front of everyone." He smiles and gets lost in his thoughts.

"Yeosang? Yeosang?!" San tries getting his attention. "Seonghwa's outside!"

"Huh?" He quickly stands up but realizes San was lying. "Hey! It's the second time someone has lied to me about this. First Jongho and now you?"

"That's the easiest way to get your attention." He shrugs. "But wait... since you two are together now, did you kiss?"

"No." Yeosang frowns.

"What's with that frown?" San pouts. "Maybe he's just waiting for the right time. To make it more special, you know? There was a lot of people there after all."

"You're right." Yeosang nods and smiles. "Just holding his hand makes my heart flutter. Now imagine when we kiss? I might just cry."

"I'm glad you're so happy, Yeo. So am I! So why don't we go out and celebrate?"

"Go where?"

"Let's go get some ice cream!"

"Deal."

-

"Why hadn't you told me you had a crush on Yeosang?" Hongjoong asks Seonghwa as he follows him home.

"We hadn't talked in a while. Plus, I just assumed you would be against it since he's friends with San, who happens to be Wooyoung's boyfriend."

"They're together now?"

"Not sure, but they are dating." Seonghwa tells him. "Just apologize to him, Joong." He sighs. "Apologize to him so we're all able to hang out. Apologize and be a decent human being. What happened wasn't even his fault."

"Just give me some time, Hwa. I don't want my apology to seem forced. I want to apologize when I'm really ready." He looks down. "But I promise to try to stop blaming him. I'm aware that it wasn't his fault, but sometimes your mom makes me believe that it was."

"Yeah... I don't know what she has against him, but just don't let her manipulate you. I don't know why she's so obsessed on blaming him for it. It happened five years ago and she still goes on and on about it." Seonghwa rolls his eyes. "Well, speaking of Wooyoung... he's over there. Hey, Woo!" He waves his hands, trying to get his attention.

"I'll get going." Hongjoong is about to walk away when he sees Wooyoung walking their way, but Seonghwa stops him.

"Oh, hey Hwa... Hongjoong." Wooyoung greets them.

"The other day I forgot to tell you, but I did find your necklace." Seonghwa takes the necklace out of his pocket. "Since it had broken, I went to get it fixed, which is why it took me a while to give it back." He hands it to him.

"Thank you, Hwa." Wooyoung smiles. "This necklace means a lot to me. I was sad and thought I had really lost it, but I'm glad you found it. Thanks for getting it fixed."

"No problem. I was going to give it to you at school, but you weren't there."

"Oh..." Wooyoung blushes. "I was with San."

"Which is why you missed a really important day for me and Yeosang." He playfully rolls his eyes.

"What did I miss?" Wooyoung asks him, but since he doesn't say anything, he turns to Hongjoong. "What happened?"

"Yeosang ended up confessing to Seonghwa in front of everyone in the cafeteria." Hongjoong tells him.

"What?! No way! Really?"

"Yes, and after confessing to each other, Seonghwa asked him if he wanted to be his boyfriend."

"And he said yes, right?" Wooyoung looks back and forth at Seonghwa and Hongjoong, waiting for one of them to answer.

"He said yes!" Seonghwa takes their hands and starts jumping up and down.

Wooyoung and Hongjoong have no other choice but to start jumping up and down as well. Seonghwa looks around at them and smiles when he sees the smiles on their faces. He'll do anything for them to be on good terms again.

I'm starting to run out of ideas for this story :( helpp