Thirty

When San gets to school, he can't help but blush when he remembers the kiss. Wooyoung confessed his feelings for him, so San hopes things aren't awkward between them now. He'll do anything to stop that from happening.

But when he opens his locker, his smile widens when he sees a note in his locker. He takes it out and sees it's a note from Wooyoung.

When you get to school, meet me at the bench we always sit at. The one next to the pretty tree <3

- Wooyoung

San can't help but smile and immediately closes his locker, before rushing out of the school. He knows he might be late to class, but he doesn't care right now.

Once he's outside and gets to the bench near the pretty tree, he sees Wooyoung's already sitting on the bench. San smiles at him and sits down next to him.

"You could've just texted me, you know?"

"Yeah, but I thought writing you a note would be more romantic. Did it work?"

"Actually, yes." San nods. "Keep writing me notes. It made me happy."

"Should we maybe... skip school today?" Wooyoung takes San's hand. "It's just one day."

San thinks for a while before answering. "Why don't we go get some ice cream?" He stands up, still holding Wooyoung's hand.

"That's what I was just about to ask you." Wooyoung stands up as well and they start walking towards the ice cream shop.

-

"I'll pay." Wooyoung tells San as soon as they get their ice cream.

"No, I'll pay." San takes his money out, but before he could pay, Wooyoung had already given the money to the cashier.

"Just pay next time."

"Next time?" San feels his face heat up.

"San... I confessed my feelings for you yesterday and you kissed me back, so I'm assuming you feel the same way... Or am I wrong?"

"No no, you're right."

"That means we're going to go on a lot more dates. You can pay next time." He takes San's hand and walks towards an empty table, before taking a seat.

"What happened to your rose pendant necklace?" San asks him, realizing he's not wearing it today. He wasn't wearing it yesterday either, but he forgot to ask him.

"Oh... I dropped it." Wooyoung frowns. "I guess I lost it forever. It was really special to me, but I guess it broke and fell somewhere. I tried to find it, but didn't see it anywhere."

"Did you ever find out who sent it to you? I know you told me you didn't know, but now that you were wearing it, did you see anyone acting suspicious?"

"I kind of lied about that... I've always known who sent it to me."

"Who?" San asks, curiously.

"It was Seonghwa."

"Wait... that means..."

"Yeah..." Wooyoung nods and smiles. "I guess he's never really blamed me for what happened. He just bothered me because he was mad at me for moving away without telling him."

"But what are you going to do about Hongjoong? Doesn't he still bother you?"

"He hasn't in a while, but that scares me more. What if he's planning something?" Wooyoung sighs. "And I really have to talk to Seonghwa about something. One day I overheard them talking and Hongjoong said his mom was right... that it was my fault. So I think Seonghwa's mom has something to do with this. I think she's the reason I'm getting blamed, but why?" He tries thinking about it.

He's been trying to find out why, but no matter how much he thinks about it, he doesn't know. Why would Seonghwa's mom put all the blame on Wooyoung, even now? She never cared about her husband's mother.

"What if she's trying to hide something?" San asks him.

"But what?" Wooyoung asks, confused, and San tries to think. "But anyway... yesterday you told me one of your friends was interested in Seonghwa, right? And after thinking about it, I think I know who."

"Really? About time." San playfully rolls his eyes. "It's pretty obvious they both like each other, but you just realized?"

"Well, sorry." He shrugs. "I was always just too busy having all my attention on you. I didn't even notice." They both finish their ice cream and Wooyoung takes San's hand again.

"Should we try setting them up?" San suggests.

"How should we?"

"Well..." San thinks for a while. "I think I know." He smirks and Wooyoung smiles.

"But you know... how can we set our friends up if we don't even have relationship experience? What kind of matchmakers would we be?"

"Huh?" San is taken aback. "What do you mean?"

"Sannie... I've wanted to ask you this for a while, but was too nervous to." Wooyoung starts. "But I don't want to waste any more time and I just want us to be together already." He tells him and San blushes, assuming where this is going. "So... will you be my boyfriend?"

San isn't able to hide his smile and nods repeatedly. "Yes."

Wooyoung smiles back at him before leaning in to give him the first kiss as an official couple... And this time, it lasts a little longer than the one from the day before.

Double update!!
Woosan are finally together.

Now it's just Seongsang and Yungi's turn.

We'll see what happens 👀