Thirty-Four

"Come on, guys. Let's all go to the amusement park." Wooyoung tells them. "It's been a week since we said we'd celebrate the three couples."

"The three couples?" Jongho raises an eyebrow "So what about me? I can't go?"

"Of course you can go. You won't be alone. You and Hongjoong are still single."

"We can't go." Yunho tells them. "Mingi and I already have plans. Sorry guys."

"Yeah, but you guys can go celebrate. We can go on a triple date some other time." Mingi says and takes Yunho's hand before standing up.

"Aww, if you guys were busy, why did you agree to come to my house?" San frowns.

"Because we still have a little time, but not enough time to go to an amusement park."

"Where are you going anyway?" Yeosang asks them.

"We're having dinner at my house... with my parents." Yunho says, shyly.

"Ooo, okay." Jongho smiles at them. "Have fun."

"Do the rest agree to go to the amusement park?" Seonghwa asks them once Yunho and Mingi leave, and they nod. "Okay, I'll call Hongjoong so Jongho's not alone." He takes his phone out to call him, then walks out of the living room.

"The only reason I'm going is because San agreed to buy me food." Jongho crosses his arms over his chest.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure it won't be so boring for you. Hongjoong might go too." Wooyoung tells him.

"Ehh, it's not like I talk to him." He shrugs and takes his phone out.

"What did he say?" Wooyoung asks Seonghwa once he walks back into the living room.

"He's said he'll go." Seonghwa sits down next to Yeosang and rests his head on his shoulder.

"You see, you won't be alone now." Wooyoung tells Jongho.

"How far is the drive there?" Yeosang asks them.

"Not too far. Less than an hour." Seonghwa answers and stands up. "But let's go now. We still have to pick Hongjoong up."

-

"Who would've thought Wooyoung was scared of roller coasters." San laughs and Wooyoung frowns.

"I'm not trying to die, okay? Have you ever thought of what would happen if that thing just stopped working while you're on it?"

"Just have fun." San shrugs. "Why think that way?"

"Stop making fun of me." He pouts. "I'll get on the ferris wheel with you."

"Okay, fine. Do you guys want to come?" San asks the others. Hongjoong and Jongho immediately agree, but it takes a while for Seonghwa and Yeosang to do so.

"Want to get on the ferris wheel, Hwa?" Yeosang asks him and Seonghwa looks at the ferris wheel in front of him with wide eyes, seeing how high up it is.

"S-sure." He nods and smiles.

Hongjoong and Wooyoung know he's scared of heights, but decide not to say anything since it looks like he doesn't want Yeosang to know yet.

"Come on, let's go then." San takes Wooyoung's hand and rushes towards the line.

"Wait, let's take a picture together." Wooyoung takes his phone out and gives it to Jongho so he can take a picture of them.

"Jongho, when you're done, take a picture of me and Seonghwa." Yeosang tells him and takes his phone out.

"Looks like Jongho's the photographer of the group." Hongjoong says, noticing they've kept asking him to take pictures of them all day.