4

Warning some sensitive content in this chapter. Read with caution

"Y/n!! There you are where have you been?" Momo asked walking up to me. Uraraka walked up not too long after her.

"Sorry guys I was at the bar." I decided to keep the incident that happen there to myself. I didn't want to worry them.

"Well cmon lets get back to dancing!" Uraraka squealed. The girls started pulling me away, so I quickly set my drink down on a random table.

About twenty minutes later the girls were starting to get drunk. I had barley had anything to drink, so I was still sober. It was almost midnight, and I was over the whole party thing.

"Hey girls I think it's time we head back home!" I yelled through the blaring music.

"Awwww cmon y/n just another hourrr." Uraraka mumbled. I sighed thinking of what to do. I was getting very tired, but I wasn't sure if leaving them would be fine.

It'll be okay Momo isn't overly drunk. And they'll be able to find their way home.

"Okay girls I'm heading home. I'm walking back since it's only a few blocks away. I'll see you guys later."

"Okay y/n be carful out there!!" Momo nearly screamed. I laughed as I walked off. I grabbed my drink from the table I left it and walked out the doors.

It was very dark outside. The only reason I could see the streaks was from the street lights along the sidewalk. I began walking in the direction of my apartment.

My cup with my drink in it was nearly gone so I finished it off. I walked about a block when I started to feel a little weird.

At first I shook it off and kept walking, but it grew worse and worse. I felt very dizzy, like the world around me was shaking. It also seemed to become hard to move with every step.

"F-fuck," I whispered to myself as I looked down at the empty cup, "I think someone roofied me."

The next moment I was pushed harshly to the ground onto my stomach. The side of my face smacked the ground hard which immediately gave my a bloody nose and scratches.

A body was sitting over top of me. I looked up to see it was the drunk man from earlier. He was holding my arms down, but at that point I couldn't move them even if I tried. Fear engulfed me.

He leaned down so his month was close to my ear. In a deep voice he whispered, "I believe we have unfinished business baby."

A tear rolled down my face as I knew what was about to happen. None of this would have happened if I just wouldn't have gone out.

I closed my eyes expecting the worse, but then I heard a loud noise. As I heard this noise, I also felt that mans presence leave my body. Instead I just felt warmth, like fire almost.

I shakily pushes myself up with what little strength I still had. I turned my head to see the drunk man on the ground. A foot pressed to his neck. I looked up to see the foot belong to the blond man, Bakuguo, from earlier.

"Now listen you piece of shit, I thought I told you to leave this lady alone? I never want you to show your face at this club or in this town again, or next time I will kill you."

He released his foot from the mans neck. The drunk man took off running in the opposite direction. Bakuguo looked over to me on the floor. He made a tch sound before walking over to me.

"You really shouldn't leave your drink unattended like this idiot. What if I wasn't here huh?"

"T-thank you." Is what I said instead of a response. Bakuguo looked at me a little surprised of a moment, before his returned to its angry looking one.

"Yeah whatever dumbass."

I tried to stand only for my legs to give out from under me. Bakuguo caught me for I fully hit the ground. He gave out a low sigh.

"Here I'll take you back home." He lifted me up bridle style. I was shocked for a moment, but let it go for this was really the only way to go about this.

I told him the direction back to my house. As I was in his arms he felt very warm. Much like Shoto's left side use to feel. I let out a sigh.

I'm sorry Shoto. All that was stupid of me. I promise I'll be more careful next time.

I slightly leaned my head into Bakuguo's shoulder. It was at times like these I missed Shoto the most. I wish I could see him just one more time.