17

Warning slight gore in this chapter

After awhile I pulled away from Bakuguo's arms. Although he started to sober up a bit, I could tell he was still quite drunk. I thought it would be best to let him get some sleep.

"Alright Bakuguo I think I'm gonna head home." I got up to leave when I felt Bakuguo's hand grab my arm. I turned back to look at him.

"Please, don't go. I'll sleep on the couch, and you can have the bed. Just please stay." He said. I looked down into his pleading eyes. I recognized that look. It was the look of a person who so desperately didn't want to be left alone. I stared at myself in the mirror with that look many times. I sighed.

"Alright I'll stay, but please sleep in your own bed. I'll take the couch."

Bakuguo argued with me for awhile before finally agreeing to sleep in his own bed. He let my borrow one of his shirts to wear for bed. I got a few blankets and pillows from a closet Bakuguo pointed out. I told him goodnight before he headed off to his room.

Before long I laid down and drifted off.

———————————————————————————

It was so dark, and I felt so cold. I still had on Bakuguo's shirt, but it was now torn up and dirty. I looked around only to see blackness.

After a moment of confusion, I heard a voice. It was almost like the voice was coming from in my head. The sound seemed to be everywhere. I turned in all directions to find the owner of the voice, only to find more blackness.

"Behind you." A quiet voice whispered in my ear. I spun around quickly. The person was now several feet from me, but I still jumped back with a gasp.

Dabi stood in front of me, but that wasn't what frightened me. What scared me was the fact that Dabi was holding a knife dangerous close to another person while his other hand held them there.

The other person was none other then Shoto. He was bruised, bleeding, and he seemed to have fire burns all over his face and arms. He was trying his hardest to pry Dabi's arm that held the knife away from his neck, but it seemed to be doing no good.

I began to shake. My eyes immediately became watery.

"N-no," I mumbled out. Dabi's evil smirk appeared on his face.

"Since you didn't get to see him die the first time, I thought it'd be nice for you to see now." Dabi said.

I quickly looked over into Shoto's eyes. They began to become glossy upon meeting mine. He didn't say anything, but I could see it in his eyes. They spoke something along the lines of "I'm sorry".

Seconds later I watched as Dabi quickly slashed the knife across Shoto's neck. Blood began to spill from his neck and to the ground. He body went limp as it hit the ground.

"No!!!" I screamed out as I fell to the floor crying.

———————————————————————————

I shot up from were I slept screaming and crying. The tears kept streaming down as I took in my surroundings. I soon realized I was still at Bakuguo's house on his couch. It had all been a dream.

I was still crying when I heard the sound of a door opening. Bakuguo came out of the room and rushed to my side.

"Hey what's wrong." He asked. I didn't answer immediately. Instead I pulled his body closer to my and his my face in his chest.

"I h-had a d-dream, D-dabi and S-Shoto and k-knife and b-blood." I tried my best to explain through the tears. Bakuguo placed his hand on my back to rub it.

"Hey it's okay. It was only a dream. Your safe now don't worry."

His hand felt warm on my back. It helped calm me down a little. After a few minutes I stopped crying. I looked around seeing it was still dark. I checked the time that said it was 2 am.

"U-um Bakuguo?"

"Yeah?"

"C-could I sleep with you for the rest of the night? I'm still scared from the nightmare." I asked. Bakuguo looked at me and smiled.

"Sure as long as you don't snore." He joked. It made me laugh a little. After a few minutes we both went into his room to go back to sleep. At first I laid facing away from him, but as I began to fall asleep I felt myself turn over and snuggle up close to him. Not long after I drifted off once more.