12

I felt my fist, that was being held in his hand, begin to heat up. It soon felt like my hand was being submerged in boiling water.

I let out a scream as I ripped my hand away from his. I looked down my my knuckles to find them red and already blistering. I shot my head up, but know one was seen around me.

Suddenly I froze in place as I felt a hand swiftly wrap itself around my neck.

"Now miss, just do what I say and I won't have to burn your throat to ashes, okay?" He asked. I just slowly nodded my head as a response.

"Good girl." He said with a smirk I could feel without even looking at him. Without letting go of my neck, he led us down into the building. There, there was a man wearing a black and white costume, and a man made of the purple fog I was surrounded in earlier.

"Nice Dabi, you got her!" The man in black and white said.

"Yeah, but be careful. She's a feisty one." Dabi said leaning in slightly closer to my face. I turned my head to the other side, trying my best to avoid him.

"What are you even gonna do to me?" I asked trying to hide how sacred I actually was.

"Not much really. We're just here to cause a scene. We already have more people outside starting stuff. We just needed a hostage to make things interesting, and if you die along the way. Oh well, it won't effect us much."

Those last words made me tense up extremely bad. I wanted to cry. I wanted to be at home snuggled up in a blanket. I wanted Shoto.

Dabi, as I heard the other guy call him, led me back up to the roof. There was chaos going on all around us. Dabi led us to the very edge of the building then stopped.

"So, what's your name girl?" He asked.

"Why should I tell you?" I snapped back at him. He slightly tightened his grip around my neck.

"Because I'm the one with a hand around your neck that could burst into flames at anytime." He remarked. I gulped out of fear.

Bakuguo's pov

I was walking down town doing some hero work when I heard a huge explosion sound come from down a few blocks. What the hell? I thought to myself. People around me looked around worried.

I looked over to the closest tv around with the news on. Luckily there was one in a store window near me.

"Attention breaking news. The league of villain's is attacking the downtown area."

Crap not this again. I was about to run off in the direction of the ruckus, but then I heard the announcer lady say something else.

"Also they seem to have taken some person hostage. From this view of a helicopter, it seemed to be a young lady. I looked back to the screen as it showed footage from the sky. My eyes widened as it zoomed in on the girl.

"Shit, shit, shit," I cursed to myself. This can't be happening. On the tv I could clearly see the women they took hostage was y/n. Standing next to her was none other then Dabi. I sprinted off in their direction.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled out.

Your pov

I hesitated before speaking to Dabi. I finally answered when his grip got even tighter.

"F/n, my name is f/n l/n." I whispered. I slightly turned to look at Dabi. He had a huge grin on his face which made me confused.

"Ahh that's right now I know where I've seen you before," Dabi let go of my neck for less then a second before grabbing it again with his other hand. He picked me up off the ground. He moved his arm so I was hanging over the side of the building. I tried to scream, but only chocking sounds would come from my throat. I desperately tried to keep hold of the hand holding my neck.

"Is there any chance the name Shoto Todoroki is familiar to you?" He asked. This made me go completely shocked. So many thoughts ran through my head.

What the hell? How does he know Shoto? How does he know I know him? What is going on?

"Let me guess, you were his girlfriend?" He asked. Again making me more shocked then before. "Oh well I guess none of that matters now, does it?"

I felt his grip begin to loosen. Soon enough his hand had completely lost its grip on my neck. I was only
falling for maybe a second or two before I heard something. Someone screamed out.

"Bastard!" The next thing I knew I was flying through the air in someone's arms. My eyes were closed at first, but I opened them once I figured out I wasn't falling anymore.

I opened my eyes to see who's arms I was now in. My eyes widened in shock as I saw who it was who saved me.

"Bakuguo?!" He just smiled at me.

"What is it so surprising to see such a great hero in action." He joked. Seconds later we landed right outside the front doors of my apartment. Bakuguo set me down while I was still a little shocked from everything.

"Alright, I'll be back once I deal with these idiots."

"Wait I-" before I could finish my sentence, Bakuguo was already blasting through the air.

I stood there amazed at what all had just happened.