5

You can play this song as background music if you'd like. I just felt like it went with the feel of this chapter:)

Bakuguo's pov

Tch, what am I even doing? Sure I'm a hero and all, but taking this girl back to her place seemed a little far. But still, I couldn't just leave her there like that. But why do I seem to care so much?

There's something about this girl. She seems so familiar, but not her face. There's something different. I must have come in contact with her in the past. But when?

As I walked down the dark sidewalk I remembered I didn't know this girls name. I looked down at her in my arms. Her eyes were closed but I could tell she was awake.

"Hey." I nudged her slightly. Her eyes shot open. She sat herself up slightly. Her head wobbled side to side. Hm seems like the drug she drank is only getting stronger.

"What's your name?" I asked. She stood there for a second, almost as if trying to spit the words out.

"F-f/n l/n," she stuttered. One of my eyebrows lifted up for a moment. Where have I heard that name before?

I tried to let the question go and keep walking. Eventually we made it to these nice looking apartments. She told me which number was hers as I walked us into the main office floor and up the stairs.

"Hey do you have a key?" I asked. Her shaky hand reached into her small purse and pulled out a set of keys. I set her down on the ground, trying to lean her body against the wall. At this point most her body had gone numb. I bet she can't move a muscle.

I unlocked her door, and picked her back up. I walked into the apartment. It was pretty dark, so I couldn't see most of the stuff in the main room.

She pointed me in the way of her bedroom. I slowly walked over and opened the door. In the room was a big king sized bed. The room gave off a cold feeling. It also seemed to give off another feeling, almost like...sadness? Something about it all just seemed off.

Come to think of it, this apartment seems familiar to, but again from where? I pushed the superstitions away again as I set y/n down in her bed. I left her keys on the nightstand. I was about to walk away from the bed and out of the house when I felt an arm grab I'm shirt sleeve.

I turned my head to see y/n reaching out her hand to grab me. I turned back around to see if she had anything to say.

"P-please, don't leave. I don't want them to come back."

I stood there shocked for a moment. I definitely needed an explanation to what she just said.

"What do you mean them? Who's them?"

"The nightmares. They come every time I sleep." My eyes widened slightly. As I looked down at her, I did notice some traits I had missed before.

She looked like she hadn't slept in quite a while. She had dark circles under her eyes. She also
seemed very skinny, to the point it almost looked unhealthy. What happened to this girl?

"Well what do you want me to do about it huh?" I asked. She laid back down on her bed.

"Please just stay until I fall asleep. I don't want to be alone."

I was against it at first, but then I looked into her eyes. Those sad little puppy dog eyes. I'd never seen such emotions in eyes like that before. They told a story of true emptiness and sorrow. No matter how cold I was, I couldn't just leave this girl in a time of need once again.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down on it. I laid my head against the head board. A few seconds later I felt a weight on my lap. I looked down to see her head laying against my leg.

For a moment I panicked not knowing what to do. Then I heard a soft sound escape her lips. It was almost like a sigh of relief. In a soft whispered she said,

"Your so warm." She sounded so calm and almost happy. I let my body relax. A few minutes later I looked down to see her fast asleep. I let out a quiet yawn.

Well shit. She's asleep but I can't really move with her head on my lap. I don't want to wake her, and I'm getting tried to.

I didn't realize when my eyes grew heavy, and they started to shut. Maybe it'll fine if I just sleep here for a few minutes.

Before I knew it I was fast asleep with her laying on my lap.