14.

::

"So..." Woozi tapped on his knee impatiently, glaring at the two stiffened people in front of him as he spoke, "You two have couple bags without being a couple, " he sighed loudly as Yuri nodded furiously in front of him, "and you want me to believe that?"

" Woozi tapped on his knee impatiently, glaring at the two stiffened people in front of him as he spoke, "You two have couple bags without being a couple, " he sighed loudly as Yuri nodded furiously in front of him, "and you want me to believe tha...

Seungcheol gulped, looking away guiltily while Yuri nodded once more. There was no way that Woozi believed the two especially when they were acting so suspiciously.

He looked at Seungcheol who was pretending to look at the menu, "Hyung, I've known you for a long time. I know all your exes, your types and your breakups." Woozi pulled the menu card from him, "No matter how much I think, Yuri isn't even close to your ideal type."

She wasn't? Yuri looked at Seungcheol the moment Woozi said that, feeling slightly hurt.

Seungcheol coughed, "What are you even saying, Woozi-yah? Yuri is very pretty too."

Woozi's eyebrows raised, "Too? She's my sister! Hyung should just keep your eyes away from her." He spoke protectively, folding his hands over his chest.

Yuri jumped in with an awkward smile, "Oppa, what do you want him to do then? Walk around with his eyes closed? Why are you even interrogating him? Look at him, he's gone pale." She called over the waiter hurriedly and placed the menu in Woozi's hands, "Just order something, okay? We came here to treat him to a grilled meal for saving me not grill him instead."

Seungcheol nodded at Yuri's words as Woozi looked at her with scorching eyes. He couldn't understand why she was defending Seungcheol in that situation. Where did her guts come from?

Nevertheless, Woozi managed to place an order for the three as they began their wait for the food to be cooked and served.

An awkward silence followed and Woozi continued to glare at the two. Yuri slightly nudged Seungcheol, asking him to do something about the crazy situation.

"Anyway, Woozi-yah, should we start with some liquor? To celebrate Yuri's discharge from the hospital?" Seungcheol suggested softly, holding a soju bottle in one hand.