21.

A/N Text me on NouveauPari if you wanna talk about the latest Seventeen updatesss (Happy Birthday Jeonghan!)

::

Seungcheol returned back to the dorms with his head lowered. He felt guilty for having yelled at his girlfriend when he really should've been there, helping her out. He checked the re-run of the live stream of Yuri's show, the one that took her to the hospital but was surprised that the video showed nothing of the sort.

She'd been professional about it till the end.

Seungcheol found Woozi at his studio, working on some music when he walked his way in. Woozi turned, "You're back already?"

"Yeah. My radio show ended a little late."

Woozi nodded, "How's Yuri? She texted saying she was heading for her next schedule but didn't say much about her condition."

Seungcheol looked around, finding a seat for him sit on

Seungcheol looked around, finding a seat for him sit on. "Can anyone be fine after stepping on nails?" He shrugged slightly.

"That's true." Woozi turned back to his computer, "But Yuri's tough you know." S.Coups thought Woozi looked surprisingly at ease, "She spent ten years dreaming about being an idol and now that she's finally one, she'd never leave the stage over something like this."

"Is that why you're okay with her going to the next schedule? I don't even understand why the company is making her do this."

Jihoon laughed, "You think the company is behind this?"

Seungcheol stood up straight, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is," Jihoon looked at S.Coups with a knowing smile, "That no one, and I mean, no one can stop Yuri when she wants to do something. Going to the next schedule was probably her idea, not the company's."

Seungcheol couldn't understand, "But why?"

"Because she knows. She knows the money the company will lose if she says no to the something, the opportunity she loses to shine if she doesn't show up. Rookies have fewer promotions, you know? Every chance is the last chance for her."