28.

::

"Your room is a lot more cleaner than I thought," Yuri observed as she walked around the room. There were two computers and chairs, with a huge bed and plenty of space to move around. The white and blue wallpaper was soothing yet simple with the dainty white curtains highlighting the room. "You even have two computers... Why's that?"

Coups walked to her, handing her the wallet that she'd forgotten on the couch of the living room earlier. "Ah, that's Wonwoo's computer. He shares a room with another member so I let him keep his here."

Yuri nodded looking around, taking in the information.

"But what do you mean by cleaner than you thought? I'm a clean person." Seungcheol disagreed, "I make sure to keep the place clean all the time."

"I bet you have to. With Wonwoo coming and going whenever you'd have no option but to keep it clean." Yuri murmured, suddenly realising, "But if Wonwoo-ssi comes and goes whenever couldn't he have come in when-" reminiscing their kiss just moments earlier, Yuri's face flushed to bright pink. She looked at Seungcheol's face and shied away, not knowing what to say.

Seungcheol laughed lightly, "Don't worry, " Smirking, he placed a hand over her waist, silently pulling her closer, "Wonwoo wouldn't dare step into this room while you're here

Seungcheol laughed lightly, "Don't worry, " Smirking, he placed a hand over her waist, silently pulling her closer, "Wonwoo wouldn't dare step into this room while you're here." He winked meaningfully.

Yuri rolled her eyes, placing her hands over his chest and pushing him away, "Oh babe, your intentions don't seem quite right

Yuri rolled her eyes, placing her hands over his chest and pushing him away, "Oh babe, your intentions don't seem quite right." She laughed at his small pout and walked to the door, "I'll get myself home."

Seungcheol nodded slightly, realising he had to head to the practice room himself, to prepare for the comeback

Seungcheol nodded slightly, realising he had to head to the practice room himself, to prepare for the comeback. Leaving a fluttery kiss over her forehead, he spoke with a smile, "Text me the moment you reach home."

::

Yuri fiddled with the card key as she approached her house, reminiscing the events of the day. For the first time in a while, she'd felt content doing something other than work on music and the thought that she'd found herself many new friends made her giddy.

Placing the key over the lock, Yuri smiled at the beep of it unlocking, delighted at the smallest and silliest of things. However, just as she was about to turn in the handle and step into her home, Yuri was taken by surprise by a pair of black-gloved hands that appeared from behind her.

Slightly numb, with the fleeting sensation of what was going around her, Yuri's vision blurred. What? From where? She had no idea what had suddenly happened around her. Her hands refused to respond and her knees buckled, losing co-ordination all at once, her balance tripping.

A hazy silhouette of a person very familiar to her popped into her frame of vision. "What... Are you... Why?" She uttered, her brows scrunched in confusion as she realised what had just occurred.

As the cold concrete caressed her warm skin, Yuri could merely wait as her body refused to follow her, the liquid that had been forced over her nose overpowering her every command and thought. She wished for anything she could grab on to, most preferably her phone to dial Seungcheol somehow but her fingers could not even curl up. Hopeless within a moment, Yuri wanted to fight her situation and make way to Seungcheol as her blurry vision worsened and eventually turn to black.

Within seconds and with efficient execution, Yuri had been abducted and betrayed by someone she had never expected to turn on her.

::

Seungcheol realised that he hadn't checked his phone in over three hours since Yuri had left. He'd been far too immersed in his practice to remember anything else.

Picking up the cold electronic device and turning it in his palm, he pressed on his screen, unlocking it

Picking up the cold electronic device and turning it in his palm, he pressed on his screen, unlocking it. Strangely, he had yet to receive a message from Yuri. Had she forgotten?

He dialled her number immediately, pulling the phone to his ear as he dabbed on his sweat with a towel. The call couldn't go through, however, and Seungcheol was met with empty silence. Had she slept early with her phone switched off? Was the absence of her message simply just a mistake in memory?

Seungcheol shrugged. Yuri was a smart girl, surely nothing bad could've happened in the span of such a short time. She was more likely to be asleep at 4 am in the morning than be fighting off a monster or something. Clapping his hands together, he called on his members, "Let's get back to practice!"

The members huddled back to their positions, the door opening to show someone walking in to fill the empty spot

The members huddled back to their positions, the door opening to show someone walking in to fill the empty spot. Seungcheol looked at him, frowning, "Wonwoo-yah, where were you all night?" Seungcheol observed his attire, "And what's with those gloves?"

::