33.

Video: Pinwheel - Seventeen

::

"You'll find her? How?" Woozi composed himself after drinking a glass of water. He'd always been the calm one, extremely careful in pacing himself but every time Yuri was involved in something dangerous, Woozi couldn't help his emotions from flowing. Looking at Seungcheol, slightly ticked off that he had let this happen in the first place, Woozi's tone changed, deeper, angry, "You should've stopped those threats and eradicated the problem once and for all."

Seungcheol faced downwards, his guilt frustrating him, "I tried and didn't realise it would go this far. Let me fix this now. I can find her." His fist tightened. He had just as much anger stored within as did Jihoon but his guilt weighed him down.

"You'll do no such thing," Jihoon spoke with authority. At that moment, they were not leader and member but a brother and boyfriend. "I'm calling the police."

The staff from Yuri's company panicked at the sound of it

The staff from Yuri's company panicked at the sound of it. The managing director huddled forward, "Woozi-ssi... Please don't... The company's image..."

Jihoon shrugged off the hand on his shoulder as he turned and glared at him, "You," he looked at the managing director with menace, ready to throw a punch if required, "better never show up in front of me again."

If looks could kill, the man would've been cremated at the spot, having angered the one person he should've never bothered.

Woozi turned to Seungcheol, "Hyung, I know you want to look for Yuri yourself but let's turn everything to the police first." His eyes softened at the sight of the broken Seungcheol, looking like life had drained out of him. "Please?"

::

The sirens were wailing everywhere around them as the search parties dispersed over town. The evidence had been turned it and the cops had begun investigating the case. Jihoon had been coordinating with the police and the rest of his family had joined them at the police station. Hoshi, Jeonghan and Dokyeom too, had joined them as they waited for some news about Yuri.

They had officially filed a case and the media had its ears out in interest as to what it was about. But the law firm from their company and stepped in to make sure the details of the case were made private.

"How long will it take, officer? Will she be okay?" Jihoon's mother asked, holding back tears.

The officer looked away, "It has been over 48 hours since she went missing, ma'am. There have been no calls from the kidnapper or any sort of individual to indicate a kidnapping. No signs of force either."

"Are you trying to say she ran away?" Woozi's father intervened, pacifying his wife by placing his hand over her shoulder, "That child is not the type to run away, officer. She loves her work more than anything."

The detective nodded, "We have sent search parties and locked down all roads." Pulling on his cap over his head he bowed, "Should we come across a body, we will inform you immediately." The man spoke softly before taking his leave.