18.

::

Yuri stared at the photograph of her and Seungcheol. It wasn't clear that it was them as the hallway was dark but the clothes... Those were the clothes that they'd worn on the broadcast as well. It would take anyone just a few seconds to connect two to two. Not to mention the huge cast on her leg.

The cast was a dead giveaway.

Yuri sighed. This was bad. She needed to find who was behind this and why. Was this some crazy stalker fan who was jealous her bias was dating someone? Or a staff member who had something to gain from this? Maybe a reporter who wanted to use this to get a reaction after her, if not to blackmail her for more useful evidence?

There were just too many possibilities for Yuri to single out one thing or person or cause. Yuri had even managed to check all the CCTV footage.

Having no choice, Yuri did the next most important thing, she picked up her phone and called Seungcheol, "Seungcheol, can we talk?"

::

Seventeen was almost done with their internal meeting. They were just deciding on the final details as they played around in the living room.

"So, in the end, its decided that Joshua's gonna do the audition for the drama and turn down anything but the main role, Dokyeom, Woozi and Wonwoo will continue on for the unit ideas. We'll re-negotiate with the company so Junhui, The8 and Hoshi can form a unit with other people as well." S.coups checked his list once more before nodding, "I think we've discussed everything on the agenda today."

He relaxed at the back of the sofa with his eyes closed as someone passed out ice cream for dessert. They had finally taken everyone's opinions on everything and were done with the three-hour-long discussion. The life of a leader was tough indeed.

"We're not done with everything though, " The8 mentioned as he bit into his ice-cream bar.

Seungcheol opened his eyes, surprised, "What did I miss out on?"

"Yeah. You forgot something, hyung." Dino said when nudged by Mingyu.

"What?" Seungcheol asked with his eyes wide, not knowing what it was.

Joshua smiled, "Your girlfriend, that's what. Weren't you gonna do a special announcement or something?"

Seungkwan raised his eyebrows suggestively, "So, who's the girl, hyung?"

Seungcheol couldn't help the smile that rowed up to his face at her mention. His girlfriend... That term sounded so nice. Just the memory of her made him feel all excited.

"Aish, look he's blushing now," Jeonghan spoke laughing

"Aish, look he's blushing now," Jeonghan spoke laughing. He threw a paper spoon at S.Coups to get him out of his daydreams, "Just tell us already!"

Seungcheol ran a hand through his hair, "Ah well..." He looked at Woozi for permission who rolled his eyes and nodded, "Well the thing is..."

Just then his phone buzzed in his pocket. Seungcheol hurried to pick it up as Jeonghan peeked at the screen, "I was right. Its Yuri! He's even put hearts around her name!!!"