36.

::

A/N I published this yesterday, then Unpublished it, Rewrote it today and Republished. I apologise to the 20 people who read and 4 people who voted in the 15 minutes that it was up... Sorry for that chapter. Hope this is better. Let me know in the comments!

 Let me know in the comments!

The proudest moment yet. Thank you fellow carats for making it happen!

::

Yuri crawled down the passage that she could see, desperate for breath. The room she had left had little to no ventilation and inhaling the gas had left her throat dry. She was parched, desperate to soothe her burning skin, eyes and throat with some water. She was breathing with extreme difficulty, her chest aching every time she took the air in, on the verge of collapsing.

The building was huge with not one open room on her floor. Yuri took the stairs, stepping on each step as she walked down. She knew she had to hurry because Yeon Hwi would soon notice her disappearance with the gas in the room beginning to clear up and cameras regaining the ability to catch the movements of the room.

There was no such thing as luck. Neither was there any easy way out if this disastrous situation? Getting out of the room may have been due to an adrenaline rush but the effect of it had already died down. Had this been a drama, Yuri would've been the damsel in distress and would've been saved by the hero already.

But it wasn't.

There was no one coming to save her. Yuri was sure of it. Why? Because Yeon Hwi's plan was ironclad. The lady had been her manager, there was no way that there were any loopholes in her masterplan.

Besides who would guess that a manager kidnapped their idol? Ha! No way. By the time they were to start guessing and checking within the company, it would already be too late.

The only way to get out of this hell hole was to keep going, little by little, make it out to the main road before Yeon Hwi could catch on and ask for help somehow.

::

Jihoon glanced at the clock as he waited for the phone to ring. It was already 4 am and many members, who had willed against sleep were falling asleep while waiting with him in the living room. The situation was unnerving and his eyes wouldn't close should he wish it. How could he? There was still no news of Yuri and no sign of Coups who had apparently disappeared into thin air while searching for Yuri.