22.

A/N Felt cute, might delete later ;)

::

Yuri squirmed uncomfortably in her seat as the server placed the dishes in front of her. The steaming soup and rice looked delicious but the mood that surrounded the table didn't feel appetising. The atmosphere was heavy as if something important was going to be said and Yuri worried about its outcome. She glanced at the person in front of her and dared to speak first,

"What important thing did you want to talk about, Jeonghan-sunbaenim?"

Jeonghan had called Yuri an hour before, requesting her to meet up over lunch because he had something important to say

Jeonghan had called Yuri an hour before, requesting her to meet up over lunch because he had something important to say. She thought about it over and over but Yuri couldn't comprehend what it could be that Jeonghan wanted to talk about.

Jeonghan stirred, taking a deep breath. He pointed to the food in front of them and said, "Let's start eating first."

Confused but grateful to finally dig into the delicious-looking food, Yuri tasted the soup. It was exactly as she had wished it to be, a little spicy and savoury with a hint of lemon in there somewhere. It was mouthwatering.

"I called you here behind S.Coups's back to tell you—"

"Wait!" Yuri looked up from her food startled, "Was I not supposed to tell him? I already texted Cheol-ssi saying I was going to have lunch with you though."

"Really?" Jeonghan looked surprised.

Yuri nodded, "I must've missed the part where you said to keep it a secret. I'm sorry."

Jeonghan panicked, "What did he say?" He placed back the spoon he had picked up and gawked at Yuri not believing the incredulous situation, "Did he say yes? Is he upset?"

Shrugging, Yuri said, "No idea. He hasn't read it yet." She took a sip of the soup not caring about how Jeonghan was beginning to worry.

Just then, Yuri's phone buzzed with a text, alerting the two. She looked at it, staring at the screen for a long time. Finally, sighing, she said, "He's sulking that we went for lunch without him." She showed Jeonghan the message.