35.

::

As a trainee idol, the first thing Yuri had been taught was to smile. It didn't matter if she'd made a mistake in the choreography or cracked through the chorus as long as she smiled after it. It was a simple action, pushing the corners of her lips up, looking into the camera and smiling.

An idol, a doll that people idolised was required to be perfect at all times. Even if she were cracked within.

It was getting difficult to breathe with the smoke enveloping the room and clogging her lungs. Her eyes were shut close but they were tearing up, irritated by the chemical in the air, burning up in pain. Yuri had little hope left. Betrayed by her own manager and left to collect the crumbs of life as she struggled to survive, Yuri could only smile.

"You deserve to die."

Perhaps she did. Unable to hold the loyalty of her own manager or company, Yuri's body saddled towards the door as her will weakened, eyes burning with tears, not because of the gas but because of being abandoned by one the person she had confided in, betrayed by love and broken because of bitterness. Was it for the best after all? She let her eyes close.

::

"Do what you want."

The first punch had come in swiftly and powerfully, the effect of it pushing him to the back. His gums bled and his balance staggered, falling to the ground. Byung Ho wasn't the type to wait out these kinds of things. No. He was the type to hurt.

He kicked Seungcheol right where it would hurt, causing him to cough up blood. "Yah, Cheol-ah, stand up. Take the hit like a man."

But his body hurt far too much to stand up so easily. Byung Ho didn't wait. "Stand up!" He yelled at Seungcheol who lay on the ground covering his head. "Don't you want to save that girl? Stand up!"

Byung Ho wasn't the patient type. He turned to his lackeys, "Yah, someone get me a knife."

Seungcheol pulled himself to his feet silently, wiping the blood over his mouth with the ends of his shirt, "You've hit me enough

Seungcheol pulled himself to his feet silently, wiping the blood over his mouth with the ends of his shirt, "You've hit me enough." He spoke, the sweat in his hair dripping down. "Get me the information."

"