34.

A/N New chapter within 24 hours! How can I wait??!

::

"Is it all worth it?"

Yuri's words rang in Yeon-Hwi's head like a curse. As she watched the girl squirm and cough within the smoke, Yeon Hwi rethought her actions. Working as her manager for over two years, Yeon Hwi had never imagined that a day would come when she would have to get rid of the very girl she had taken care of in such a brutal manner.

She liked Yuri if she were honest. How could she not? Yuri had been a bright ball of sunshine all through her trainee days, hopeful that things would turn around. Yeon Hwi had watched Yuri grow from her pre-debut days, step on the stage for the first time and show the world her talent.

They had celebrated their wins together, cried through the losses and walked through the hard roads. The past year and a half had been difficult for both of them and Yeon Hwi had cherished and supported Yuri from the bottom of her heart. She had been happy when Yuri won, sad when Yuri lost and supportive and Yuri was weak.

"Why didn't you break up with him then?" Yeon Hwi spoke softly, her eyes tearing up.

Why then did Yuri have to go and fall for the one man she should have never gone near to?

Yeon Hwi grew angry at the thought of it. How dare she... How dare she touch him... Kiss him like he was hers? How dare Yuri run her hands over Seungcheol when it was Yeon Hwi who had liked him longer?!

 Kiss him like he was hers? How dare Yuri run her hands over Seungcheol when it was Yeon Hwi who had liked him longer?!

Seungcheol was everything to Yeon Hwi. His simplest smiles could make her heart go wild, his dance could make the stage burn and Yeon Hwi had loved all of it. Before Yuri. Yeon Hwi had watched Seungcheol from his pre-debut days, blended into the crowds and lurked into the shadows just to catch a glimpse of him. For years she had loved him, yearned for him... Yeon Hwi had cherished him, never touched him so what made Yuri think she could?

Yuri had touched something that belonged to Yeon Hwi and in her eyes, Yuri had sinned. All she was doing now was bring judgement to the sinner!

"Die, Yuri." Yeon Hwi spoke, venom dripping from her voice. Her veins burned with jealousy and her tears had begun to dry. Yeon Hwi may have cared for Yuri once but watching her struggle and suffocate to death brought her the ultimate satisfaction. Yeon Hwi laughed manically, "You deserve to die."

::